We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Experience the convenience of the SpeedyBee F405 WING APP. This Flight Controller is specially designed for Fixed Wing aircraft and best of all purchasing it won't break the bank. It's unquestionably the best value wing FC on the market right now. It is built on the STM32 F405 chipset and 1MB of storage. The flight controller supports up to 11 PWM outputs for motor and servo control and 6 UARTs for connection to accessories like GPS, airspeed sensor etc. There's 3 high power BECs for powering the FC, VTX and Servo power as well as a wide 7-36V input (2-6S LiPo). This versatile flight controller works with both iNav and Ardupilot, making it suitable for a variety of fixed-wing models. One of the standout features of SpeedyBee controllers is their built-in wireless capability and this controller is no different. It also features built-in wireless capability which allows you to connect the FC to the SpeedyBee App on your smartphone via WiFi or Bluetooth. Other unique features, includes an onboard LiPo battery checker display and four separate LED ports with an inbuilt LED driver.
F405 WING APP
The flight controller uses a reliable STM32 F405 chipset and works with both iNav and Ardupilot. This makes the F405 Wing App an excellent choice for a variety of fixed-wing models.
This FC has a high quality ICM-42688-P gyro on board. The FC also has a built-in barometer (SPL006-001).
Thanks to the built-in WiFi and Bluetooth functionalities, it is possible to connect wirelessly to the flight controller. You can then easily configure the FC via the SpeedyBee and QGroundcontrol apps.
Wireless Firmware Flasher
With the SpeedyBee F405 WING APP Flight Controller you can easily and wirelessly flash firmware.
Plug and Play
This SpeedyBee FC is equipped with plug for connecting a digital VTX, analog VTX, receiver, camera and GPS to make your build in no time. While SpeedyBee have designed this controller to minimise soldering, for those who prefer to, soldering is still possible via pads on the bottom of the board.
Up to 11 PWM outputs are available for controlling the servos and motors.
This FC is equipped with a built-in LiPo checker. It allows you to easily and quickly check the battery status.
This FC supports Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL). Ardupilot's QStabilize, QLoiter and QRTL modes allow vertical takeoff and landing.
Includes LED strips
Fly in style and light up the skies with the LED strips (not included). These are plug and play, so no soldering is required.
SD card slot
The Blackbox Flash Memory of this SpeedyBee FC can be expanded as desired via the SD card slot.
The SpeedyBee F405 V3 FC has dimensions of 15 x 32 x 19 mm. The weight of the FC is 24.5 grams.
SpeedyBee F405 WING APP FC Stack:
- Supports Wireless configuration
- Supports RGB LED strip
- Supports Battery level indicator
- Compatible FC Firmware: INAV / Ardupilot
- Power Input: 2-6S LiPo
- Dimension: 52（L） x 32（W） x 19（H） mm
- Weight: 35g（with USB extender）
SpeedyBee F405 WING FC board:
- MCU: STM32F405,168MHz,1MB Flash
- IMU(Gyro&Accelerometer): ICM-42688-P
- Barometer: SPL006-001
- OSD Chip: AT7456E
- Blackbox: MicroSD Card Slot
- 6x UART’s
- 1x I2C for magnetometer, digital airspeed sensor
- 4x ADC for VBAT, Current, RSSI, Analog AirSpeed Sensor
- 12x PWM 12x (11 PWM output + 1 LED pad)
- ExpressLRS (ELRS) and Crossfire (CRSF) Receivers Supported (UART1)
- Built in inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX pad)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator (Red) 1x RGB
- RSSI Supported (RS pad)
- Supported FC Firmware
- INAV FC target:SpeedyBeeF405WING (default)
- ArduPilot FC target: SpeedyBeeF405WING
SpeedyBee F405 WING PDB board:
- Input voltage range 7~36V (2~6S LiPo)
- Battery Voltage Sensor Connect to FC board VBAT, 1K:10K (Scale 1100 in iNav, BATT_VOLT_MULT 11.0 in ArduPilot)
- Battery Current Sensor 90A continuous, 215A peak Connect to FC board Current (Scale 195 in iNav, 50 A/V in ArduPilot)
- TVS Protective diode Yes
- FC BEC output Output 5.2V +/- 0.1V DC Continuous current 2.4 Amps, 3A Peak Designed for FC, Receiver, GPS module, AirSpeed module, Telemetry module, WS2812 LED_Strip
- VTX BEC output Output 9V +/- 0.1V DC Continuous current 1.8 Amps, 2.3A Peak Voltage adjustable, 9V Default, 12V or 5V via jumper Designed for Analog Video Transmitter,Digital Video Transmitter, Camera.
- Servo BEC output Output 4.9V +/- 0.1V DC Continuous current 4.5 Amps, 5.5A Peak Voltage adjustable, 4.9V Default, 6V or 7.2V via jumper Designed for Servos.
SpeedyBee F405 WING Wireless board:
- Wireless Configuration (long press BOOT button for 6 seconds to switch modes) BLE mode, connect to Speedybee APP
Wi-Fi mode, connect to QGroundControl APP, Speedybee APP, MissionPlanner, etc.
- Classic Bluetooth SPP mode, connect to QGroundControl APP, MissionPlanner
- LED strip controller (short press BOOT button to switch effects, long press 2 seconds to switch modes) 4x WS2812 LED strip connectors, adjustable colors and flashing modes
- Max 5.2V 1.3A, supports around 70pcs 5050 WS2812 LED beads
- On-board battery level indicator 4x RGB indicator LED for battery level display by number of lights
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.