Flying Tech is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Flying Tech may change this policy from time to time without notice to you; in which case, we will publish the amended version on the Website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/02/2018.
What we collect
- Information you provide: We receive and store any information you enter on our website. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of the site's full functionality or place orders.
- Registration: In order for you to use Flying Tech's services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form we require select personal information: Name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Like many other Web sites, Flying Tech makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. We used this data to help diagnose problems, analyze trends and administer the website.
When someone visits our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please notify us. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, SendinBlue, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see SendinBlue's privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us.
You will receive notification e-mails from us, which inform you of actions that have been performed on the site (e.g. order updates, forgotten user passwords etc) and system notices (e.g. updates to our policies).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In relation to data about you, for which we are the data controller, the GDPR requires us to inform you of the rights listed below.
- You have the right to ask us for access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing.
- You have the right to object to processing information on the basis of Legitimate Interest.
- You have the right to data portability for the data that you provided about yourself on the basis of Consent or Contract.
- You have the right to withdraw your Consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of earlier processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
You can find more information about these rights on the website of the Information Commissioner's Office.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.