We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is the new V2 version of the Atlatl Stackable FPV Video Transmitter from HolyBro. They have listened to customer's feedback and made few key changes to make this VTX one of the best options out there for your racing quad. The tiny programming button has been made larger and easier to press, the MMCX connector is facing outwards for a more convenient connection, an on-board microphone has been added to the VTX, and finally power output now goes all the way up to 800mW for those who are cruising freestyle. Some much-appreciated changes! As before, the VTX offers a Pit Mode so that you can power up your VTX to change settings without knocking other pilots out of the air. There is also SmartAudio which allows you to control your VTX via your flight controller and so change channel, transmitting power remotely from your RC. The Atlatl VTX comes with a durable MMCX connector and also with a pigtail SMA converter.
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
- LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.
- Holybro fixed the pseudo 15mW PIT mode with 0.5 mW True Pit Mode
- Now there is an on-board microphone on the VTX
- Transmitting power was increased up to 800mW
- There are series of LED indicators for channel, band and power instead of the single LED on the first version
- Atlatl HV V2 became even lighter (9.3g) comparing to the first version (10.8g)
How to change the power and Channel?
If you are using it with a Betaflight Flight Controller built-in Betaflight OSD, you can manage the Atlatl's transmit power and Channel from within OSD. More details about operation steps, pls read the manual.
The Atlatl is intended to be configured via Telemetry, but you can also change Channels by using the Button built-on the surface of VTX. The button is intended only as a fallback option for when Telemetry is not available. It would be very tedious to use the button as the primary means of configuring the Atlatl.
1. Hold the button down for 2 Seconds to switch from Telemetry Mode to Button Mode.
2. Then Press the button one time to change to the next channel. There is no separate " Band" and " Channel" function. The Atlatl will simply step through all 40 Channels that it supports.
Pit Mode: (0.5mW):
1. You can use the Betaflight OSD. In the VTX control section of the OSD (Look at manual). There is an option, " Pit", which can be on or off. Manually change this option to put it into and take it out of, pit mode.
2. Or you also can hold down the Atlatl's button while you plug in the battery. This will make Atlatl to power up in Pit Mode. Just be remember to take it out of pit mode before flying, if not, you will lose signal.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo) with absolute maximum 42 volts
- Dimensions: 35x25x7mm (Includes USB height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 9.3g
- 1x FPV Transmitter Board
- 1x 80mm Female SMA--MMCX Cable
- 1x wire
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: