We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Experience the amazing HD footage from this powerful and agile 3" cinewhoop! Holybro's latest creation features a custom frame designed just for the DJI Air Unit, complemented by high-quality components from both Holybro and T-Motor.
- Super strong 3K carbon fiber frame
- T-motor F1507 KV3800 brushless motors
- Utilises the Kakute F7 HDV Flight Stack for a sleek installation and BetaFlight compatibility
- Includes DJI FPV Air Unit:
- Record 1080p Aerial Footage onboard
- Stream 720p Footage to your FPV glasses with minimal latency
- Multi-Antenna Technology
- 8 Channels, 8 Drones at the same time
- Embedded DJI Remote Controller Receiver
- DJI FPV Goggles - NOT Included
- R/C Transmitter: DJI Long Range RC or conventional 2.4GHz Radio / Receiver (Supports serial protocol such as SBUS, iBus, and Spektrum Satellite)
- Battery: 650mah~1300mAh 4s (at least 60C) - We recommend TBS Graphene 1300mAh 4S
- Frame: 3MM 3K carbon fiber
- Flight Controller: Kakute F7 HDV
- ESC: Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTX: DJI FPV Air Unit
- Motor: F1507 KV3800 (3-4S)
- Propeller: T3140
- Battery plug: XT60
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Weight: 274g (included DJI air unit）
- Recommend Battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s (not included)
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- 1x Kopis CineWhoop FPV racing drone
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- 4x T3140 Propeller
- 1x Carying case
- 1x Battery strap (installed)
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.