COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
The Pix32 v5 is a new flight controller developed by Holybro based of the FMUv5 scheme, which can be regarded as a variant version of ‘Pixhawk4’.
The Pix32 v5 is comprised of a separate flight controller and carrier board which are connected by a 100pin connector. It is designed for those pilots who need a high power, flexible and customisable flight control system.
This is the full cable set for the PIX32 V5 Pixhawk Flight Controller. The PIX32 V5 has JST-GH sockets for connecting its accessories.
- 1x I2C splitter Board
- 3x 6 to 6 pin cable (power&Telem)
- 3x 4 to 4 pin cable (CAN&I2C)
- 1x 8 to 8 pin cable (CAP)
- 1x 7 to 7 pin cable(SPI)
- 1x DSMX receiver cable
- 1x PPM/SBUS out cable
- 1x Debug cable
- 1x USB (Type-c)
This is the full cable set for the Pixhawk 4 Mini Flight controller. The Pixhawk 4 Mini has JST-GH sockets for connecting its accessories.
- 1x 6 to 6 pin cable 26AWG
- 1x 4 to 4 pin cable 26AWG
- 1x 6 to 4 pin cable 26AWG
- 1x 6 to 4 pin&4 pin "Y"cable 26AWG
- 1x XSR receiver cable 26AWG
- 1x DSMX receiver cable 26AWG
- 1x PPM/SBUS out cable 26AWG
- 1x SBUS receiver cable 26AWG
- DEBUG cable 26AWG