We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
SkyRC is proud to introduce the B6neo charger, the next generation of the legendary iMax B6 charger. Almost 1/4 the size of its predecessor and smaller than a credit card, the B6neo is nonetheless over 3x more powerful. It offers 200W output on a DC input and 80W via the USB PD input. It is capable of charging batteries of varying chemistries including LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb. The B6neo is also a powerful discharger. The built-in balance port enables B6neo to discharge faster, allowing it to discharge at up to 24W when used in conjunction with the main port. In contrast, the discharge rate when using the main port alone is limited to just 10W.
The B6neo can also be operated as a power supply, making it useful for hobbyists who need to power and test their DC equipment. The output range is 5-27V with 0.1V increments and an adjustable current of 1-10A.
B6neo features a stylish and ultra-compact design. In contrast to the B6's aluminum casing, the B6neo boasts superb colour combinations in elegant plastic housings. The screen displays SkyRc's new ColorX interface based on simple and visuals. Time to say bye-bye to dull typography and welcome bold and beautiful brand-new easy to use UI!
The SkyRC B6neo charger is built-in with several essential safety features ensuring optimal charging safety. Protection against short-circuit, overload and reverse polarity is also included. The B6neo uses a proprietary rectifier circuit to efficiently convert DC into safe D/C energy for battery charging. Its integrated MCU precisely controls charging to minimise energy loss and create an incredibly compact form factor.
- Amazing Power of 200W: When powered by DC, the tiny and shiny powerhouse delivers a remarkable charging power of up to 200W with a maximum current of 10A. Even when connected to the trendy type-C PD power, it effortlessly fills up to 80W.
- Small Size: Almost 1/4 the size of its predecessor, smaller than credit card, B6neo still packs a powerful punch. Unlike the rugged aluminum case of the B6, the B6neo features stunning colour schemes in sleek plastic cases.
- SkyRC B6neo features an XT60 interface as its DC input and a de-facto trendy Type-C PD input interface, ensuring greater flexibility and convenience in charging your RC batteries.
- Discharging Multiplied by Balance Port: The built-in balance port enables B6neo to discharge faster, allowing it to discharge at up to 24W when used in conjunction with the main port. In contrast, the discharge rate when using the main port alone is limited to just 10W.
- Enhanced ProtectionAssured Safety: The SkyRC B6neo charger is built-in with several essential safety features ensuring optimal charging safety.
- Size: 70x50x32mm
- Weight: 82g
- Size: 1.77 inch
- Panel Active Area: 28.03x35.04mm
- Resolution: 128xRGBx160 Pixel
- Number of Colors: 262K
- DC Input Voltage: 10-28.0V
- PD3.0/QC Input Voltage: 12v-20v
- Charger power: DC: 200W
- PD: Max. 80W (20V, 5A)
- Discharge power: Max. 24W based on 6S(4.2V/S)
- Battery Types/Cells:
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV: 1-6cells
- NiMH/NiCd: 1-15cells
- Pb: 3S/6S
- Charge and Discharge/Charge current: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb: 0.1-20.0A
- Discharge current: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb: 0.1-2.0A
- Balance current: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV: Max. 500mA
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV: Balance charging, Charging, Discharging, Storage
- NiMH/NiCd: Charge, Discharge, Cycle charge-discharge, Cycle discharge-charge, Repeat charge
- Pb: Normal, Standard charge, Low-temperature charge, AGM charge/discharge
- 1x SkyRC B6 Neo 200w 10A 1-6S DC Smart Charger XT60
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.