As a VAT registered company in the UK, we are required to charge VAT on all orders with the following exceptions:
Delivery outside the European Union (EU)
Orders that are to be delivered to countries that are not part of the European Union are classed as an export and exempt from paying VAT. Qualifying orders will therefore not be charged any tax and will consequently receive 20% off the listed price on our website.
You will see VAT added to your shopping basket, however when you select a delivery address that is not in the EU, the VAT will be removed from your basket. This happens before you make payment and is automatic.
Please note that you will likely need to pay import/customs duty when the items enter your country.
VAT Registered Companies within the EU (none UK companies)
If you have a VAT registered company within the EU, outside of the UK then you do not need to pay VAT, giving you a minimum of 20% saving off of our listed prices. Simply follow the instructions below in order to place a VAT-free order with us:
- Create an account.
- Add the items you want to order to your cart.
- Checkout by completing the billing and delivery address information and select a delivery option.
- When you reach the ‘Review Order’ page, stop and please email us a screenshot of the page and supply your company details including VAT number.
- We will verify your VAT number and email you a new invoice (with no VAT) with a secure payment link.
- Once you have made the payment, please let us know and we will then ship your order out to you
Eligible customers must meet the following criteria for EU VAT free sales:
- The billing address must match the address where the VAT number is registered to.
- The VAT registered business must be within the European Union (excluding the UK).
- The Company details and shipping address must match the VIES data base records.
The following countries are within the EU for VAT Free Sales purposes:
- Czech Republic
A VAT invoice will be emailed to you as an attachment with your order confirmation. If you have made an account on our website, you can also access an electronic copy of the invoice by going to your account page.
Our VAT Registration Number: GB230460646