We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The CellMeter-8 has all of the features of the CellMeter-7, but also adds new features namely a ESC / Servo Tester, Storage Discharge Function and a Backlit Display.
The addition of the ESC / Servo Tester is really useful; for the drone builders you can use it to spin up your motors to check spin direction without havening to use a FC or receiver. For those into planes you can use it to check servo throws and set the neutral point.
The discharge function can be used to balance store LiPo batteries. Simply set your end voltage and leave your battery plugged in to storage charge it. The discharge rate is 1Amp.
As with the CellMeter-7, the CellMeter-8 can check all different battery types and will measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage. It can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference between, as well as display the percentage of battery capacity remaining.
- High visibility LCD display screen
- Port for balance plug for up to 8 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Can be used as Servo tester to test standard and narrow servos.
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- Can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference
- Discharge Current: 1A
- Balance Current: 1A
- Battery Voltage Test Precision: 0.001V
- Support Battery Type: Li-Po/Li-lon/Li-Fe(2-8S),NiCd/NiMH(4-8S) battery
- Servo Test Range: 1000-2000us or 500-2500us
- Servo Test Mode:Manual adjustment, Auto Matic, Neutral
- Servo Test Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz, 200Hz, 250Hz, 300Hz
- Display Mode: Battery cell voltages, Total voltages, Lowest cell voltage, Highest cell voltage, Voltage gap between highest cell voltage and lowest cell voltage, Remaining battery capacity(%).
- Size: 8.5 x 5 x 1.6cm
- Weight: 40g
- 1x CellMeter 8
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using DHL or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the DHL cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.