We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The Armor 65 Lite is a ready-to-fly FPV Tiny Whoop style quadcopter that’s great fun for kids and adults alike. It's particularly suited to a beginner as it comes with everything needed to get flying without costing a fortune. If you want to fly FPV it has a built in 800TVL camera and 5.8Ghz video transmitter, you'll just have to purchase some cheap goggles to match - we recommend this set.
The drone has two flight modes, Angle which is stablised so easier for beginners and Acro that is fully responsive and better for those with experience.
Another nice thing about this drone is that it comes pre-flashed with Silverware firmware. Silverware is an open source quadcopter firmware supporting various flight modes and allows for a ‘pure’ flying experience with no clutter. The quad comes pre-tuned and is possibly the easiest way to get flying without having to learn Betaflight; you won't need to connect this drone to a PC to get flying!
The Armor 65 has a solid frame which will handle all those bumps and grinds from chairs or trees jumping in front of you. So, get yours now and wiz through the house, out in the backyard or the local park.
Included in the package with the drone is a radio control, 300mAh HV LiPo, USB battery charger, spare props, prop removal tool and some stickers!
- Comes ready to fly out of the box with radio control and battery / charger included (3x AAA batteries required)
- Tiny Lite Silverware FC - no tuning required
- 800TVL camera with 150° FOV
- 5.8GHz 25mW 16CH video transmitter
- Powerful 716 17600KV brushed motors
- Bayang protocol receiver - can bind with radios like the Jumper T16 Pro
- Compatible with LiHV batteries, good flight time 3-4mins
- To bind, power on quad first, wait for flash LED flash, turn on radio wait for solid LED.
- To switch between Angle / Acro Mode Top Right shoulder button
- To arm / disarm the quad use Top Left should button
- If the quad is drifting off from level you can calibrate the accelerometer by pressing down on the right stick 3 times.
- The included radios has a range of around 50m, if you want to fly it further and with a higher quality radio you can bind it to a multiprotocol radio such as the Jumper T16 (use Bayang Protocol)
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Flight Control: Silverware (NotFastEnuf/NFE_Silverware) Tiny-Lite FC integrated Bayang protocol receiver
- Motor: 0716, 17600KV (email@example.comV)
- Propeller: 31mm Four-Blade Propeller
- FPV Camera: 25mW/120° wide angle / 800TVL
- Power interface: JST-PH2.0
- Battery: 300mAh /4.35V/1S LiPo
- Flight time: 4 min 20 Seconds
- Maximum Flight Distance: 75m
- Flight Mode: Level mode or Acro mode
- Weight: 24.5g (without Battery)
- 1x Armor 65 Lite
- 1x Radio with Bayang Protocol
- 1x 300mAh 1s HV LiPo Battery
- 1x One-way HV Charger
- 4x Propellers
- 1x Propeller Tool
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.