We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Anyone for a whoop with a 10minute flight time? Introducing the Moblite7 Ultralight FPV Brushless Whoop. Made in collaboration with FPV pilot "Mr Shutterbug," this whoop is one of the lightest 75mm drones in the market and boasts an unbeatable flight time from its 1S LiPo.
Despite being just a 1S whoop, the Moblite7 offers both amazing speed and great endurance. This is all thanks to its stripped back design and component selection. This 75mm lowrider boasts HappyModel's new Diamond F4 flight controller, which integrates ESCs, 25-200mW FPV VTX and SPI receiver all on one board to save weight. Its motors are HappyModel’s efficient EX0802 unibell brushless motors, paired with bi-blade 40 mm propellers that offer plenty of thrust. The camera is the Nano 3 from RunCam and it's mounted low between the two front ducts using a lightweight 3D printed TPU attachment.
All in the drone only weighs 19.5 grams without battery, 36g with battery. This low weight is noticeable when it comes to flight performance; it feels really fast and punchy.
Overall if you are looking for something to fly indoors or even outdoors on a calm day, the Moblite7 is a great choice. Included with the whoop, is an extra frame (it even glows in the dark!), spare set of props, two batteries, USB charger and a few extra screws, all in a nice little carrying case.
The Moblite7 is available with a FrSky (ACCST) or FlySky compatible SPI radio receiver, please select as required.
- Lightest 1s 75mm brushless whoop
- Lightest 1s AIO 5IN1 F4 flight controller
- New Unibell EX0802 brushless motors
- VTX power switchable 25mw~200mw
- Low profile design
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Size: 97mmx97mmx25mm
- Weight: 19.5g (without battery)
- Weight:36g (with Original 1s 650mah Lipo battery )
- Mode: EX0802 19000KV
- Stator Diamter:8mm
- Stator Length:2mm
- Shaft Diameter:Φ1mm
- Motor Dimension(Dia.*Len):Φ10.5mm*14.9mm
- No.of Cells(Lipo):1S only
- (Frsky SPI RX version) DiamondF4 FR FC Firmware target: CrazybeeF4F
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
- Original whoop size compatible
- Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 2.9V-4.35V)
- Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
- Built-in 5.8G VTX
- Built-in SPI Frsky/Flysky receiver
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC
Onboard 4-in-1 ESC
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HV
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_H_50_REV16_8.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
Onboard Frsky SPI D8 Receiver Version
- SPI BUS receiver Frsky D8 compatible
- Compatible Non-EU transmitter D8 model
- Channels: 8ch
- Failsafe support
- No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 200m~300m
Onboard 5.8GHz VTX
- Output power: 25mw~200mw switchable
- Frequency: 40CH
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
- Current consumption: 300mA(type)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels(include Race band)
- Smart audio ready
- Model: RunCam Nano 3
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- Lens : 2.3mm(M6.5) FOV 140°
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC Non-Switchable
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- D-WDR: Auto
- Day/Night: Color
- Power: DC 3-5.5V
- Current: 110mA@5V 120mA@3.3V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 1.2g
- Dimensions: L14mm*W14mm*H9mm
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 30C
- Instantaneous discharge rate: 60C
- Size: 60mmx18mmx8mm
- Weight: 16g
- Connector: PH2.0
- 1 x 75mm Frame (Mobula7 frame)
- 1 x Option1: DiamondF4 FR built-in SPI Frsky receiver
- 4 x EX0802 KV19000 Unibell brushless motor
- 1 x HQPROP 40MMX2 propeller(4cw+4ccw)
- 1 x Runcam Nano3
- 1 x Built-in 5.8G 40ch 25mw-200mw VTX
- 2 x 1s 650mah Lipo battery
- 1 x Propeller disassemble tool
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Happymodel Carry case
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.