COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The CINE8 85mm CineWhoop DIY Kit by Happymodel was designed to be very easy to build for beginners and great fun to fly. No soldering work is needed. Simply plug and play and you are ready to go! To see what is involved for the assembly, we recommend you view the guide here and also watch the build video below.
At a low cost, this DIY kit is equipped with high-performance and stable components, like the CRAZYBEE F4 V3.1 Flight Controller / 12A 4-in-1 ESC, 5.8G 40CH 400mw VTX and Caddx ANT 1200TVL FPV Camera. The frame is made out of high-precision TPU 3D printing, fixed with carbon fibre frame plates and the use of integral foam ring to provide a crash bumper.
Being a CineWhoop the drone is designed to carry a HD recording camera. With the kit comes a mount for the Insta360 camera. A 3D Print file for the BetaFPV SMO 4K camera is available to download. The drone files really smoothly, so you'll be able to record great footage with it and in tight spots too thanks to its small size. A 3S 450mah LiPo is included and you'll get around 4 minutes flight time.
To fly it FPV, you'll need a set of video goggles. Any 5.8Ghz headset will be comaptible - we sell a range of options here.
Note: This is a DIY Kit, the drone comes unassembled. Insta360 GO camera and SMO 4K camera NOT included.
- No solder work required and easy to build
- Stable and smooth flying
- Insta360 mount included
- Battery included
Receiver Options (Select as Required):
- FrSky ACCST D8/D16 Internal SPI Receiver (Range <250m)
- AFHDS-2A Flysky Compatible Fli14+ Receiver (Range ~500m)
- Spektrum DSM2 DSMX Compatible Speki+ Receiver (Range ~500m)
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Size: 145mmx140mmx23mm
- Weight: 73g(without battery)
- Weight: 99g (with Insta360)
- Internal SPI Frsky version (Compatible with Frsky ACCST D8/D16, S-FHSS, Redpine)
- External Flysky Fli14+ receiver version(Compatible with Flysky AFHDS-2A protocol radio)
- External Speki+ receiver version(Compatible with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX protocol radio)
EX1202.5 8000KV Motor
- Model: EX1202.5
- ItemName: 1202.5 8000KV 2-3 Brushless Motor
- No.of Cells: 2-3S Lipo
- Stator Diamter:12mm
- Stator Length:2.5mm
- Shaft Diameter:Φ1.5mm
- Motor Dimension(Dia.*Len): Φ14x14.5mm
- Weight: 4.4g
Gemfan D51 2020 4-Blade Propeller
- Material: PC
- Props Dia:50.3mm
- Center Thickness:4.5mm
- Center Hole Dia:1.5mm 3 holes
CRAZYBEE F4 V3.1 Flight Controller
- (Frsky SPI RX version) CRAZYBEEF4 V3.1 FC Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FR
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
- Board Size: 28.5x28.5mm
- Power Supply: 2-4S Battery input (DC 7V-17V)
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC
Onboard 12A 4in1 ESC
- MCU Upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Power Supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v)
- Con. Current: 12A
- Burst Current: 15A (5 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_8.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
5.8G 40CH 400mw VTX
- Output power: 25mw~400mw switchable
- Frequency: 40CH
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
- Current consumption: 400mA(type)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels
- With Race band
- SmartAudio ready
Caddx ANT 1200TVL Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200 TVL
- TV System: NTSC or PAL
- IMAGE: 16:9 or 4:3
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio : >52dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Lens: 1.8mm
- Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@F1.2
- Auto Gain Control: YES
- BLC: YES
- WDR: Global WDR
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Dimensions: 14*14mm(with a bracket to 19*19mm)
- Wide Power Input: DC 3.7-18V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Weight: 2g (N.W.)
- Tattu 3S 11.4V 450mAh Lipo Battery
- 1 x Cine8 Frame
- 1 x 3D print TPU Insta360 go fixing mount for CINE8
- 4 x Happymodel EX1202.5 KV8000 brushless motor
- 1 x Gemfan D51(2020-4) Cinewhoop Props
- 1 x Caddx Ant 1200TVL Global WDR with OSD 2g Ultra Light Nano FPV Camera
- 1 x 5.8G 25mw~400mw Whoop_VTX_HP
- 1 x TypeC USB Adapter
- 1 x Tattu 3S 11.4V 450mah battery
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.