We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
TAROT PEEPER T10X is a great 3-axis gimbal for model aircraft enthusiasts,it provides a 10X optical zoom. The F2.0 uses 1/3 colour CMOS4 image sensor which supports approx.4 million effective pixels(2688 x 1520). With unique internal wiring design,built-in IMU gimbal control module,specialized servo drive module,this peeper T10X can be widely applied to various model aircaft activities and entertainments.10X optical zoom breaks the limitations of light and space, providing a new visual dimension, you can use it to capture a clear, precise search area anytime, anywhere,which makes work more efficient, easy and safe.It is widely used in public security monitoring, power patrol, search and rescue, remote sensing mapping, life exploration and other types of UAV mission.
- High precision driving algorithm, independent IMU to control PTZ posture, attitude control accuracy reaches 0.02 degrees, the integrated precision servo drive module.
- Point angle is 420 degrees, support 3-6S wide voltage input.
- Micro-SD card slot is overhead to avoid the rain influence.
- HDMI1.4 HD output port.
- Support SBUS decoding module upgrade port, using the Micro-USB link to connect the computer to upgrade parameters.
- Input power: 3S-6S Li (11V-26V)
- Working Current: 250ma
- Working environment Temperature: -20--+50
- Controllable range: Pitch:-100 degree- +45 degree;point:-240 degree--+240 degree
- Attitude control accuracy: +-0.02 degree
- Weight: 365g
- Sensor effective pixels: 4 million
- 1/3 colour CMOS 4 (2688 x 1520 pixels) image sensor
- Camera lens: 10 times optical zoom lens; Aperture value: F2.0; F=4.9mm--49mm
- Diagonal FOV: 66.6 degree--7.2 degree (A1)
- The minimum focusing distance: 10mm--300mm
- Output Format: 1080P 60FPS / 720P 60FPS / 480P 60FPS
- Video storage format: MOV
- Working mode: Record Mode
- Exposure mode: Program auto exposure (Default shutter priority exposure)
- Exposure compensation:+-2.0 (Take 1/3 as step length)
- Metering mode: Over-all integral metering
- Electronic shutter speed: Auto
- White balance:auto/Daylight/cloudy day/fluorescent lamp/tungsten lamp
- Video Subtitle: Supported
- One key zoom to single image: Supported
- Anti flicker: Supported
- PAL/NTSC Standard: Supported
- Support Memory card type: The max 32GB
- Support file system: FAT32(<=32GB)
- Parameter adjustment software support platform: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8
- 1 x Gimbal
- 1 x SBUS Decoding module
- 1 x 5V OUT & SBUS Receiver
- 1 x SBUS Decoding module & Gimbal connection cable
- 1 x SBUS Decoding module & Assistant module
- 1 x Camera remote
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using DHL or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the DHL cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.