COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The SKY03O is the updated version of the original Sky03 and Skyzone's top of the range FPV goggle. It is their first headset to feature an OLED display, which provides a high-resolution picture with vivid colours and a great contrast ratio. New optics transfer a pristine image from the OLEDs, without distortion or blurred edges so pilots can see more detail with greater clarity than ever before. The SKY03O also improves upon the faceplate design of previous models for a more comfortable fit and minimised light leakage.
The SKY03O has been labelled by a lot of reviewers as the 'Fat Shark Killer' - Fat Shark were the first to bring an OLED display to FPV goggles with their HDO headset, but the SKY03O features a display that has an even higher resolution and better contrast ratio. It also packs in many more features than the HDO and most importantly beats it on price too! Checkout the reviews, (Oscar Liang / Joshua Bardwell) there's a lot to like about this goggle!
The OLED display is the headline feature of the SKY03O, but it also boasts lots more. There's the inclusion of a 48-channel diversity receiver that gets really good reception and has a useful auto scan mode; a built-in front facing camera which might sounds like a novelty but it's actually pretty use for finding your remote control without having to take the goggles off; a DVR for recording flight footage, which is also useful if you crash as you can play back footage to help find your model; also support for head tracking which can make FPV even more immersive, and finally a RGB LED bar on the front which can be programed with different display patterns - no real purpose apart from being fun!
The goggles come with all the cables you'll need to get going and usefully they can be powered by any 2S to 6S LiPo. It doesn’t have to be a special headset battery, it could be a spare quad battery.
If you want to use your own vdeo receiver module, Skyzone have made a detachable external module bay - HERE.
For users that wear glasses, there are diopter lens slots and these are compatible with Fatshark’s diopters.
- Binocular OLED display (1024x768) / FOV: 35°/ Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Built-in 5.8Ghz Diversity Receiver Module, supports 48 channels in 6 bands including Race Band; On-screen RSSI indicator
- With Heading Tracking function
- Integrated front camera
- Built-in fan for defogging and cooling, adjustable fan speed
- ISM 5.8GHz 48-channel diversity receiver
- Adjustable 57.5 to 69.5mm wide range IPD
- Multiple LED Light effect mode support
- Support HDMI, DVR, AV IN/OUT
- DVR with H264 encoding, 30fps, MOV
- Input Voltage: 2S to 6S LiPo Battery (or 7V – 26V DC)
- Included a choice of face-plates of different curvature to suit different face shapes
- FOV: 35 degrees (Diagonal)
- Resolution: 1024X768(XGA) OLED
- Brightness: 300cd/m²
- Interpupillary: 57.5 to 69.5mm Adjustable distance (IPD)
- ISM 5.8GHz 48 Channel, Diversity receiver.
- Band CH 1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8
A 5865M 5845M 5825M 5805M 5785M 5765M 5745M 5725M
B 5733M 5752M 5771M 5790M 5809M 5828M 5847M 5866M
E 5705M 5685M 5665M 5645M 5885M 5905M 5925M 5945M
F 5740M 5760M 5780M 5800M 5820M 5840M 5860M 5880M
R 5658M 5695M 5732M 5769M 5806M 5843M 5880M 5917M
L 5362M 5399M 5436M 5473M 5510M 5547M 5584M 5621M
- Sensitivity: -90dBm±1dBm
- Antenna port: 2 X SMA,50ohm
- Front Camera FOV: 60 degrees (Diagonal)
- Front Camera Resolution: 640X480(VGA)
- Front Camera Focal length: f=4.0mm
- Front Camera F/NO: F/NO=2.8
- Head Tracker Sensor: 3-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope
- Head Tracker Output: PPM 8 channel, Optional 5-6CH,5-7CH,5-8CH,6-7CH,6-8CH,7-8CH
- Micro SD: Support to 128GB (UHS-I Interface)
- Compression: H264, 30fps,MOV
- Data rate: 6Mbps
- Video Standard: NTSC/PAL
- Video output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ. / 75ohm
- Audio output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ. / 10Kohm
- AV OUT(3.5mm4P): Diversity receiver, Video, Audio output
- EAR OUT(3.5mm3P): Stereo 16Ω/150mW
- AV IN(3.5mm4P): Video, Audio input
- HDMI IN(C-Type): HDMI 1.4 specification: 1920x1080p60, 1920x1080p50,1920x1080i60, 1920x1080i50,1280x720p60, 1280x720p50, 576p,576i, 480p, 480i, PC Format(Not all)
- DC IN: DC 7~26V/ 1A
- Power Consumption: 12V input: 5.8W (RF mode)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~+60°C
- 1 x SKYZONE SKY03O FPV Goggles
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Micro USB Data Cable
- 1 x JR Data Cable
- 2 x 5.8Ghz 2dBi Dipole Antennas
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Power Cable with XT60 Connector
- 2 x Face-plates of different curvature
- 2 x Foam pads of different nose size
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.