COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and operating as usual - shipping daily. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff. Thanks to all of our customers for their support and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Skyzone SKY03 3D fpv goggles are the upgraded version of the popular Skyzone SKY02 goggles. The SKY03 fpv goggles comes with 48-channel diversity receiver with dual antenna, built-in camera, DVR function and head tracking function. The FOV (field of view) is up to 43 degrees.
The innovative embedded front-facing camera also lets you look around you with the touch of a button without needing to remove your goggles. Now you can launch and land your FPV aircraft LOS with ease, or take a quick look at your surroundings while on the ground.
The built-in video diversity offers 48 channels on the 5.8GHz band, compatible with many popular video transmitters such as Foxtech, DJI, Boscam and more. Now you can use 2 different types of antennas, such as an omnidirectional and a directional. Flying in a straight line long distance in the direction you're facing, or closer 360 all around you and the diversity will automatically choose the best reception.
The Skyzone FPV Goggles come with all the cables you'll need to get going and includes an embedded head-tracker. Power the goggles via an external battery, ~7-26v (2s or 3s batteries work great).
- Up to 43-degree FOV
- Diversity receiver module with Dual Antennas
- With Heading Tracking functions
- Built with front camera
- Binocular Display, SVGA 800X600 resolution, binocular display
- ISM 5.8GHz 48-channel diversity receiver
- Multiple LED Light effect mode support
- Support HDMI, DVR, AV IN/OUT
- DVR with H264 encoding, 30fps, MOV
Rev 1.1 aims to remedy the issue many users had with the fit of the faceplate. Skyzone has optimised its design to be better fitted to users noses and increased the face plate comfort.
- FOV: 43 degrees (Diagonal)
- Resolution: 800X600(SVGA), 1,440,000 color sub-pixels
- Brightness: 200cd/m²
- Interpupillary: 57.5 to 69.5mm Adjustable distance (IPD)
- 3D Display: Side-by-Side(half)
- ISM 5.8GHz 48 Channel, Diversity receiver.
- Band CH 1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8
A 5865M 5845M 5825M 5805M 5785M 5765M 5745M 5725M
B 5733M 5752M 5771M 5790M 5809M 5828M 5847M 5866M
E 5705M 5685M 5665M 5645M 5885M 5905M 5925M 5945M
F 5740M 5760M 5780M 5800M 5820M 5840M 5860M 5880M
R 5658M 5695M 5732M 5769M 5806M 5843M 5880M 5917M
L 5362M 5399M 5436M 5473M 5510M 5547M 5584M 5621M
- Sensitivity: -90dBm±1dBm
- Antenna port: 2 X SMA,50ohm
- Front Camera FOV: 60 degrees (Diagonal)
- Front Camera Resolution: 640X480(VGA)
- Front Camera Focal length: f=4.0mm
- Front Camera F/NO: F/NO=2.8
- Head Tracker Sensor: 3-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope
- Head Tracker Output: PPM 8 channel, Optional 5-6CH,5-7CH,5-8CH,6-7CH,6-8CH,7-8CH
- Micro SD: Support to 128GB (UHS-I Interface)
- Compression: H264, 30fps,MOV
- Data rate: 6Mbps
- Video Standard: NTSC/PAL
- Video output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ. / 75ohm
- Audio output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ. / 10Kohm
- AV OUT(3.5mm4P): Diversity receiver, Video, Audio output
- EAR OUT(3.5mm3P): Stereo 16Ω/150mW
- AV IN(3.5mm4P): Video, Audio input
- HDMI IN(C-Type): HDMI 1.4 specification: 1920x1080p60, 1920x1080p50,1920x1080i60, 1920x1080i50,1280x720p60, 1280x720p50, 576p,576i, 480p, 480i, PC Format(Not all)
- DC IN: DC 7~26V/ 1A
- Power Consumption: 12V input: 5.8W (RF mode)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~+60°C
- 1x Skyzone SKY03 FPV Goggle
- 1x Carry case
- 1x Futaba data cable
- 1x JR data cable
- 1x AV cable
- 1x XT60 Power cable
- 2x 5.8G 2dBi antenna
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.