COVID-19 Update - Flying Tech is open and operating as usual - thanks to all of our customers for their support.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The SK02 has been replaced with the NEW SKY02S V+ HERE.
The new Skyzone 3D FPV goggles feature an easy plug and play 3D fpv setup including the 3D camera, transmitter and built in dual receivers. Now you can fly FPV in 3D! Objects will appear truer to life by allowing a real sense of depth of field. Flying in close proximity to objects has never been more fun! The goggles also feature a front facing built in camera allowing you see whats in front of you without taking off the goggles.
The high resolution widescreen matched with a 30 degree field of view puts you in the cockpit, the new included 3D camera and match special 600mW VTX works with the dual receivers built in to the goggles to give you a true seamless 3D FPV experience. In addition the goggles have an internal auto centering head-tracker allowing for full FPV immersion. The goggles also feature light tight comfortable eyecups and an earphone jack with volume control.
- Complete plug and play kit
- 2D diversity mode
- DVR built in with playback
- Built-in 32CH 5.8G Diversity that is compatible with most FPV 5.8G transmitters on the market (Fatshark,DJI,Walkra,Boscam etc)
- Built-in self-calibrating head tracking (gyro, inertial and compass)
- Built in Dual 854X480(WVGA) Monitors, 1,229,760 color sub-pixels
- Built-in external camera for surrounding view (640X480)
- AV in/ AV out/ Earphone socket (with volume control)
- Adjustable Interpupillary and Diopter for your eyes
- Adjustable brightness and contrast
- FOV: 30 degrees
- Resolution: 854x480 (WVGA) 1230k
- Interpupillary (IPD) distance: 60-68mm adjustable, Diopter with optional lenses
- Channels: 32CH 4band 5.8GHz (Fatshark, Boscam & Skyzone compatible)
- Receiver: Dual ISM 32ch Diversity receiver -90dbm Sensitivity
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna connector: 2x SMA 50ohm
- Video in/out: 1.0VP/75ohm
- Audio in/out: 1.0VP/10kohm
- Front internal camera: 120 degree 640x480
- head tracker: Compass/ Inertial and gyro ppm selectable channel output
- A/V port: 3.5mm
- Ear Out: 3.5mm with volume control
- power Supply: dc7-28v / 1A
- Power consumption: 4.3w
3D Camera Specification:
- FOV: 85 degrees (Diagonal)
- F/NO: 3.0
- Resolution: 720X576
- Video Standard: PAL
- Video output level: 1.0Vp-p Typ. / 75ohm
- Audio output level: 2.0Vp-p Typ. / 10Kohm
- Power supply: DC 5.0V/ 0.5A
- Power Consumption: 1.6W
- 1x 3D FPV SKY02 Goggle V3
- 1x Goggle Carry Case
- 1x SKY301 Camera
- 1x SKY201 Transmitter
- 4x 5.8G 2dBi Antenna
- 1x Futaba Data Cable
- 1x JR Data Cable
- 1x WFLY Data Cable
- 1x AV Cable
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x 2P TX Power Cable
- 1x 6P Camera Cable
- 2x 3P TX Remote Controller Cable
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.