We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
SJ-HO1 is currently on pre-order, contact us if you wish to reserve a set.
- 100 degree field of view
- 5" HD 1920x1080 Immersive Display with 3D support
- HyperSensitive 5.8GHz 40CH Diversity Receiver
- Automatic channel search
- Head tracking
- HDMI input, connect the Headplay HD goggles directly to your DJI Inspire/Lightbridge or other HD downlink.
- Support AV IN and AV OUT
Frequency: CH and FR form
- FR1 or (A): 5865M 5845M 5825M 5805M 5785M 5765M 5745M 5725M
- FR2 or (B): 5733M 5752M 5771M 5790M 5809M 5828M 5847M 5866M
- FR3 or (E): 5705M 5685M 5665M 5645M 5885M 5905M 5925M 5945M
- FR4 or (F): 5740M 5760M 5780M 5800M 5820M 5840M 5860M 5880M
- FR5 or (R): 5658M 5695M 5732M 5769M 5806M 5843M 5880M 5917M
- Size: 5"
- FOV: 100 Degree
- Resolution: 1920x1080 (2D / HDMI) 960x1080 (3D Mode)
- Brightness: 450cd/
- Interpupillary Distance IPD: 64mm
- Ratio: 16:9, 4:3, Full Screen(default)
5.8GHz 40CH Diversity Receiver:
- Sensitivity: -90dBm±1dBm
- Antenna Port: 2 x RP-SMA, 50ohm
- Sensor : Magnetic,Inertial and gyro
- Output : PPM 8 channel
- Video Standard : (Optional) CH5/CH6,CH5/CH7,CH5/CH8,CH6/CH7,CH6/CH8,CH7/CH8
- Video Output Level : NTSC/PAL
- Audio Output Level : 1.0Vp-p Typ./75ohm
- MINI USB AV : 1.0Vp-p Typ./10Kohm
- EAR OUT(3.5mm3P) : Diversity Video/Audio output, Video/Audio input
- HDMI IN : Stereo 16 Ω/150mW
- Micro HDMI/D-Type : HDMI 1.4 specification
- DC IN : DC 10V~26V/1A
- Power Consumption : 12V Input, 6.7W/RF Mode
Size and Weight:
- Dimension: 164(L)x194(W)x108(H)mm
- Weight: 490g
- Operating Temp: -10℃~+60℃
- 1 x Skyzone SJ-H01 3D FPV Goggles
- 2 x 5.8G 2dBi Antenna
- 1 x HDMI A-D Cable
- 1 x DC Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x FUTABA Data Cable
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: