We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
If you thought that the original Split Mini was small, checkout the new Split Mini 2. The big difference here is the PDB. Instead of two boards the Split Mini 2 now comes with only 1 PDB. To cram all of its components into one, they made the PDB a bit thicker and wider, but without the need for standoffs, the overall height is much smaller! This will allow you to fit the RunCam Split Mini 2 on even smaller quads than ever before! Along with its size reduction, it's also now lighter and the audio quality has been improved.
As with the original Split and the Split Mini 1, this camera is dual purpose. It can be used as a live FPV camera and it also allows you to capture crystal clear 1080p video at 60fps without the need for an additional bulky action camera.
Improvments of the Split Mini V2 over the V1:
- More compact: 2 Layer PCB reduced to a single PCB.
- Lighter: Weight reduced from ~14.5g to 12.5g
- Better audio quality: Wind noise has been reduced to a minimum
- Perfect for micro quads and Planes
- 1080P/60fps HD recording & WDR FPV camera
- Power-off protection for video files
- Ultra lightweight (12.5g)
- Supports 64GB micro SD cards
- Switchable NTSC/PAL
- Wide input voltage (5~20V)
- Low latency TV-OUT (40ms)
- Anti-drop SD card
- FPV aspect ratio 16:9/4:3 switchable
- 130° field of view lens (165° when recording)
- Model: RunCam Split Mini FPV/HD camera
- Field of View: 130° (165° when recording)
- Video Resolution: 1080@60fps/1080@30fps/720@60fps
- Video Files: MOV
- Image Resolution: 2MP
- TV Output: NTSC (720 x 480)/PAL (720 x 576) switchable
- Interface: Micro USB/UART
- Micro SD Card: Max 64GB class 6 or above (class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II recommended)
- Input Power: 5~20V DC (5V USB)
- Working Current: 650mA@5V/270mA@12V
- Construction: ABS
- Dimensions (PCB): 29 x 29mm
- Dimensions (Lens Module): 19 x 19mm
- Mounting Dimensions: 20 x 20mm
- Weight: 12.5g
- RunCam Split Mini 2 FPV/HD camera
- Micro-to-full-size mounting bracket
- Metal Cover for protecting the micro SD card
- 1 Set of M2 screws
- 3-PIN 1.25mm JST Silicone Cable (female)
- 3-PIN 1.25mm JST Silicone Cable (male)
- 3-PIN 1.0mm JST Silicone Cable
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: