We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Discontinued - alternative product here.
- Photo: 12MP, 30 fps Burst, Time-Lapse
- Time-Lapse Video, Night Photo/Night Lapse, high performance audio
- Smooth 4K video
- A water-resistant casing that allows you to film fascinating water sports
- Water-resistant up to 40 meters under water
- Support HDMI HD output function
- Detachable battery that is easy to replace and prolongs your cameras service life
- Support storage cards up to 64GB maximum(Micro SD Card Class10 Above,Not included in package)
- Functions: Photo, Video, Burst, Time Lapse
- Video Resolution: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3inch Sony A99 CMOS
- Image resolution: 16mega pixel / 8mega pixel / 5mega pixel
- Video Encode Format: H.264
- Video/Image file Format: .MP4 / JPG
- Lens: 7 glasses / 120 horizontal 170 diagonal wide-angle lens
- Battery: 1600mAh Lipoly (~100mins use)
- LCD screen: OLED display
- Micro SD: Supports up to 64GB
- Connections: USB2.0/HDMI/AV
- Charge: 5V/USB
- Size: 59x21x41mm (Same form factor as a GoPro 3/4)
- Weight: g
- 1 x GOCam 4K camera
- 1 x Waterproof Housing
- 1 x Quick Release Buckle
- 1 x Housing Backdoor with Holes
- 1 x Handlebar Seatpost Pole Mount
- 1 x Curved Adhesive Mount
- 1 x Flat Adhesive Mount
- 1 x 3-Way Pivot Arm Mount
- 2 x 3M Adhesive Tape
- 1 x Frame Mount
- 1 x Quick Release Clip for The Frame
- 1 x Vertical Quick Release J-Hook Buckle
- 1 x Universal 1/4" Camera Tripod Mount
- 1 x Tripod Mount Adapter
- 1 x Bandage Set
- 1 x Stainless Steel Safety Tether
- 4 x Nylon Cable Ties
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Higher Capacity Li-ion Battery
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x SAA charger
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: