We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
NEW MODEL - DJI Goggles 2
The V2 goggles now feature high frame rate displays and increased resolution. It is also now compatible with 6S voltage input and includes a rechargeable battery. It keeps support with the older DJI FPV hardware.
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of drone pilots (no easy task).
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that is changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD. Crystal clear 810p 120fps video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system (28ms)!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
Note: These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional.
- Compatible with FPV Remote Controller 2
- Live View Mode - 810p/120fps in Low-Latency Mode
- Live View Mode - 810p/60fps in High-Quality Mode
- Up to 4km of range with dual 2inch displays
- Vital 2.4GHz frequency support
- Screen refresh rate of 144Hz
- Adjustable FOV from 30 to 54o
- Supports MP4, MOV and MKV
- Capture live video direct to an additional microSD
- Use alongside the DJI FPV Remote Controller to utilise the Tx System
- Comfortable design with built-in foam padding
810p/120fps Video Transmission
Most analog transmissions provide a latency between 22-35 ms. The DJI HDL FPV Transmission features similar latency rates, but pairs that with a smooth 810p/120fps digital HD live view and a transmission range up to 4km.
Anti-Interference Digital Transmission
The DJI HDL FPV Transmission technology utilizes a two-way communication system to stabilize signal connections, granting pilots more flexibility while flying through challenging areas.
28ms Low Latency
The DJI HDL FPV Transmission technology delivers a minimum end-to-end latency within 28 ms and a stunning HD view.
Videos recorded and saved on the microSD card can be replayed instantly through the DJI FPV Goggles.
Pilots can share camera views with other DJI FPV Goggles that are set to Audience mode, allowing viewers to see what the racers see.
Compatible with Analog Video Transmission
The DJI Digital FPV System can be used with analog image transmission via a third-party receiver, allowing users to switch between AV and digital video transmissions. AV Adapter HERE / Receiver Module HERE
Stable and Clear Video Transmission
Most pilots rely on analog video transmission, which can result in poor image resolution and signal interference. On the contrary, DJI’s new digital transmission solution ensures a smooth flying experience with a consistently stable signal connection.
Avoid exposing the goggles to direct sunlight. If you use DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles together, and then link the remote controller to the air unit.
- Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz*; 5.725-5.850 GHz *Only supports 5.8Ghz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) :
- 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤28.5 dBm; CE: ≤20 dBm; SRRC: ≤20 dBm; MIC: ≤20 dBm
- 5.725-5.850 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤31.5 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRRC: ≤19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode (810p/120fps) High-Quality Mode (810p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 256GB
DJI FPV Goggles Battery:
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Voltage: 9 V (Max.)
- Type: LiPo 2S Charging Temperature 0℃ to 45℃
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Max Charging Power: 10 W
- Battery Life: Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- DJI FPv Drone
- DJI FPV Remote Controller V2
- DJI FPV Goggles V2 (including the foam padding) × 1
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles Battery (1800mAh 9V)
- Power cable (USB C) × 1
- DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band) × 4
- Headband × 1
- USB-C cable × 1
- Sleeve × 1
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.