We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Add stability to your aerial GoPro footage with the Tarot T-2D 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal Kit for IRIS+ from 3D Robotics. This is a two-axis gimbal, which means it can correct along the tilt (up/down) and roll (left/right) axes. Motors in the gimbal counteract unwanted movement such as vibration from the rotors or wind buffeting to help keep shots steady and free of the "rolling shutter" effect, while maintaining a level horizon. There is also a manual mode where the tilt aspect can be operated from a switch on the quadcopter's radio controller. The gimbal is specifically balanced for the HERO3. Note: This gimbal is also compatible with the original IRIS, however you will need to install a taller set of legs.
- Pre-wired, pre-calibrated, and configured to work with the IRIS+ quadcopter - works with original IRIS, too, if tall landing gear installed.
- The T-2D offers manual camera control from your transmitter's Tilt knob. Or set to auto - ideal for Follow Me autopilot flight mode
- Pre-assembled with mounting screws for IRIS/IRIS+
Battery usage: The Tarot gimbal should be powered by a 2S or 3S LiPo battery only. If you plan to use 4S, please use a voltage regulator to ensure the voltage stays within safe operating limits.
Note: Tarot gimbal does not include the GoPro camera. The mounting plate is compatible with 2014 Quad, Y6, and X8 only and does not attach to 2013 copter models. Assembly required to connect to Quad, Y6, and X8: assembly requires 1.5 mm and 2 mm hex keys (not included). IRIS+ includes a set of tall legs to use with the Tarot Gimbal. Users with an original-edition IRIS will need to purchase a set of tall legs to use the gimbal
- Support GoPro HERO3 video auxiliary output (cable sold separately)
- Supply voltage polarity protection and voltage compensation
- Motor drive end short-circuit protection
- Sensitivity parameter adjustment and software 3D pose show through PC connection
- Adjustable rocker rate mode and position mode
- Supported receiver type: conventional receiver, S-BUS receiver, DSM2/DSMJ/DSMX receiver
- Support for remote devices: PPM/PCM/2.4G
- Working voltage: DC 7.4V ~ 14.8V (Recommended 12V, three lithium battery)
- Working current: 200 mA-500 mA (power supply voltage and the motor related)
- Working environment temperature: -15 ℃ ~ 65 ℃
- Processor: Dual 32-bit high-speed ARM core processor
- Sensor: Three axis MEMS gyroscope and MEMS accelerometers
- Maximum angular rate: 2000 ° / sec
- Control frequency: 2000 Hz
- Motor drive frequency: 20 kHz (no noise smoothing driven)
- Control accuracy: 0.1 ° (Pixel Grade)
- Control angle range: -45 ° ~ 45 ° (roll), -135 ° ~ 90 ° (tilt)
- Pose solver algorithms: PTZ dedicated brushless motor decoupled EKF algorithm
- Shooting equipment: GoPro HERO3
- Weight without camera: 200 g
- Battery usage: The Tarot gimbal should be powered by a 2S or 3S LiPo battery only. If you plan to use 4S, please use a voltage regulator to ensure the voltage stays within safe operating limits. 3DR RTF Quad, Y6, and X8 include a voltage regular to allow use of 4S batteries with the Tarot gimbal.
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.