We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is the latest version of the SpeedyBee F405 drone flight controller & stack - For the flight controller the V4 edition brings an updated the Gyro, it is now using the ICM-42688P. The BECs have also been uprated from 2A to 3A allowing for use of more power hungry HD systems. Other tweaks include native supports for DShot on all 8 motor outputs allowing for full DShot support in iNav. The most significant update is to the 4in1 ESC which brings more performance and improved reliability. It now boasts a rating of 55A and 70A burst, up from 50A and only a 55A burst. There's also the addition a metal heatsink and the selection of MOSFETS with lower internal resistance. A built-in TVS diode for surge protection reduces voltage spikes. Furthermore, the ESC is built with a thicker copper layer in its PCB, a 50% increase from previous version, providing additional reliability and heat dissipation capability.
The Speedy Bee F405 50A Stack V4 includes all the features a user would expect from a modern flight controller and ESC stack, but at an incredible price. The flight controller features the STM32F405 MCU, onboard 4-level battery life indicator, Micro-SD card slot for Blackbox logging, connections for LED strip (available here), DJI plug for digital quads, and built-in Bluetooth for wireless configuration through the SpeedyBee App. Paired with the SpeedyBee BLS 55A 4-in-1 ESC, delivering up to 55A continuous current, these components ensure a powerful and reliable drone setup for your aerial adventures.
SPEEDYBEE F405 V4 FLIGHT CONTROLLER
- MCU: STM32F405
- IMU(Gyro): ICM42688P
- USB Port Type: Type-C
- Barometer: Built-in
- OSD Chip: AT7456E chip
- BLE Bluetooth: Supported for Flight Controller configuration (MSP enabled with Baud rate 115200 on UART4)
- WIFI: Not supported
- DJI Air Unit Connection Way: Two ways supported - 6-pin connector or direct soldering.
- 6-pin DJI Air Unit Plug: Supported and compatible with various DJI models, no wire changes needed.
- Blackbox MicroSD Card Slot: Compatible with Standard (SDSC) or High Capacity (SDHC) cards under 32GB.
- Current Sensor Input: Supported (for SpeedyBee BLS 55A ESC, set scale = 400 and Offset = 0).
- Power Input: 3S - 6S LiPo (Through G, BAT pins/pads).
- 5V Output: 9 groups of 5V output.
- 9V Output: 2 groups of 9V output.
- 3.3V Output: Supported up to 500mA current load.
- 4.5V Output: Supported up to 1A current load.
- ESC Signal: M1 - M4 on the bottom side, M5-M8 on the front side.
- UART: 6 sets (UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4 (Dedicated for Bluetooth connection), UART5 (Dedicated for ESC telemetry), UART6).
- ESC Telemetry: UART R5 (UART5).
- I2C: Supported for various sensors.
- Traditional Betaflight LED Pad: Supported for WS2812 LED controlled by Betaflight firmware.
- Buzzer: BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer.
- BOOT Button: Supported for firmware flashing and LED control.
- RSSI Input: Supported (named as RS on the front side).
- Smart Port / F.Port: Not supported.
- Supported Flight Controller Firmware: BetaFlight (Default), INAV.
- Firmware Target Name: SPEEDYBEEF405V4.
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm (4mm hole diameter).
- Dimension: 41.6(L) x 39.4(W) x 7.8(H)mm.
- Weight: 10.5g.
SPEEDYBEE 55A BLHELI_S ESC
- Firmware: BLHeli_S J-H-40.
- Wireless Configuration: Full Configuration Supported in the SpeedyBee app.
- PC Configurator Download Link: Link.
- Continuous Current: 55A * 4.
- Burst Current: 70A (10 seconds).
- TVS Protective diode: Yes.
- External Capacitor: 1000uF Low ESR Capacitor (Included in the package).
- ESC Protocol: DSHOT300/600.
- Power Input: 3-6S LiPo.
- Power Output: VBAT.
- Current Sensor: Support (Scale=400 Offset=0).
- ESC Telemetry: Not supported.
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm (4mm hole diameter).
- Dimension: 45.6(L) * 44(W) * 8mm(H).
- Weight: 23.5g.
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.