We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
SP RACING™ F3 OSD/PDB WITH BEC, CURRENT SENSOR, LC FILTER + MORE!
Brand new open-source OSD system. The stackable Seriously Pro Racing F3 OSD/PDB is packed with features to make the core of your multi-rotor system super tidy, wire free, lightweight and totally awesome! All-new firmware and all-new configuration software.
The Cleanflight OSD software is all new and supports a variety of features with more to come. The USB socket on the OSD allows configuration and firmware flashing via the cleanflight configurator. No additional software, other than drivers, is needed.
The OSD also has race timing transponder components. The LED that comes with an EVO can be used to allow the OSD to perform transponder duties thus allowing the switchable IR/LED STRIP on the EVO to be set to LED STRIP.
The SPRacingF3OSD stacks with the SPRacingF3EVO, ACRO and DELUXE boards. There are just 8 simple stacking header plugs and sockets in each corner to connect, no mess of wires or pin headers sticking out everywhere.
DESIGNED FOR THE FUTURE
The SPRacingF3OSD is designed with the future in mind. The source is open and anyone can contribute to making the system better. No-longer are developers tied to the old MinimOSD/MWOSD 8-bit code, the SPRacingF3OSD feature a 32-bit CPU with a floating-point unit. The PCB also features I2C socket, SWD socket, UART socket and solder pads for SPI and GPIO devices. What will you come up with?
The SPRacingF3OSD combined with an EVO/ACRO/DELUXE flight-controller is all you need for the core of your compact new multi-rotor build - just add Motors, ESCs and a receiver and you're done!
Customizable OSD Layout
Configure the elements on your OSD to your taste.
The SPRacingF3OSd has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for a fast OSD system. No-longer are we stuck with old 8-bit ATMEL processors.
Configuration using Cleanflight Configurator
All-new configution section in the Cleanflight configurator allows you to customise any aspect of your OSD system.
5V and 12V BEC Power Supplies
High-current 5V and 12V power supplies for powering your FC, Receiver, LED Strip, VTX and other accessories.
USB socket for configuration of OSD.
No messing around with seperate FTDI adapters and no MWOSD software required!
Provides smoothed power to your FC, OSD and VTX. Isolates noise from your ESCs and motors.
Small and Lightweight
The SPRacingF3OSD has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes on a premium 2oz 4 layer copper PCB for durability and maximum current handling.
The SPRacingF3EVO runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Monitor your current draw and capacity used so you know when to land.
Helps extend the life of your batteries
The SPRacingF3OSD is a stackable design. Connect an FC above or below the board for a super-tidy and wire-free installation.
Stackable designs are proven to be more durable in a crash.
Battery and BEC Voltage Monitoring
Built in voltage monitoring for Battery, 5V and 12V supplies.
Developer friendly debugging port (SWD), unbrickable bootloader.
Buzzer solder points to allow easy buzzer mounting.
I2C and UART Ports
I2C port, always powered.
Power Distribution Board
Integrated high-current capable PDB for Battery and ESC connections.
The SPRacingF3OSD features a copper-etched Cleanflight logo so you can show your support!
Flexible board design and robust and easy wiring.
- Practical - Keeps all your wires tidy.
- Durable - Though-hole connectors for all main I/O for crash-proof installation.
- Stackable - Mount to compatible FCs using just 2 through-hole pins from each corner.
- Compact - Entire board measures just 36x36mm.
- Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
- Configuration of voltage monitoring
- Configuration of current monitoring
- Customizable OSD layout elements
- Fast OSD update speed
- Easy firmware updating via DFU
- Video mode PAL/NTSC selectable
- Cleanflight menu system support coming soon!
OSD with PDB/5V/12V BEC/Current Sensor and LC Filter, 2 x VTX/CAM Connectors, 2 x Cables and 8 x Stacking Connectors.
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU, 256KB Flash
- Dual 5V and 12V Power Supplies
- Camera and VTX voltages switchable between 5V or 12V
- 4S or 3S selector (12V regulator by-passed when using 3S)
- Current Sensor for 110A monitoring
- LC Filter for a clean power supply to the OSD, FC, Camera and VTX.
- IR LED circuitry built-in * MicroUSB socket for configuration and ESC programming
- 3 LEDs for 5V, 3V and STATUS (Green, Blue, Red)
- Supplied with stacking connectors, Camera/VTX connectors and cables
- 4 layer 2oz/2oz/2oz/2oz gold-plated premium PCB for high current handling
- Support PAL and NTSC video systems
- Weight ~7 grams
- Compatible with other Cleanflight based FCs with a spare UART for MSP
- Shiny gold-plated Cleanflight logo
- 2x solder pads for direct Battery connection (2-4S)
- 8x solder pads for direct ESC connection
- 8x solder pads for direct ESC connection
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for bus-switched UART1 RX/TX (For FC)
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for Buzzer (For FC)
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for VBAT (For FC)
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for 5V Power (For FC)
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for Buzzer connection (4mm spacing)
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for IR LED
- 2x 3pin though-holes for JST-ZH connector for Camera and VTX
- 1x 4pin top mounted, JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin top mounted, JST-SH socket for UART3
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 1x 2pin pads for BOOT jumper
- 10x Solder pads for all unused processor pins (SPI + 6 GPIO)
Dimensions / Weight:
- 6x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes for stacking with FC
- Weight ~5 grams
- 1x OSD/PDB PCB
- 2x 3 Pin JST-ZH to bare-end wire cables.
- 2x 3 Pin JST-ZH connectors.
- 8x Male Stacking Pins (for FC board)
- 8x Female Stacking Sockets (for OSD board)
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.