We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The Seriously Pro Racing F3 Mini (SPRacingF3Mini) is the second flight controller designed specifically for Cleanflight by none other than its lead developer Dominic Clifton - Aka Hydra. This next generation F3 board was designed to give awesome flight performance in a tiny race-ready package. It has the latest sensors, race timing and logging technology in a flexible form factor compatible with micro quads and FPV racing drones. It really is the Rolls Royce of flight control boards and the only FC that supports all the latest Cleanflight features.
The SP Racing F3 Mini includes a full set of sensors including: accelerometer, gyro, compass & barometer sensors. It also has probably the greatest RC compatibility of any FC on the market. It supports; Sbus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM without an inverter needed, these are built in. It also the first flight controller to include a built in race timing transponder system for recording your lap times and a microSD card slot, which allows you to log your flight data for post race analysis and tuning. As flight controllers go, you don't get much more race ready than this one.
Purchasing boards directly from SeriouslyPro / SP Racing and official retailers helps fund Cleanflight software development, it's the reason the Seriously Pro boards exist!
This new Mk II version of the board includes a new high reliability voltage regulator with 2-6S support.
The SPRacingF3Mini has some awesome world-first features that makes it the FC board of choice for any new multi-rotor or fixed-wing build!
Jaw-Dropping Flight Performance
The SPRacingF3Mini uses advanced processor, sensor and software technologies to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
Race Timing Transponder
The SPRacingF3Mini is the first and only mini board that features a race transponder system for recording your lap times. Each board comes with a special transponder code to identify you at race events. Compatible with i-LAP receiver systems. Two LEDs for clockwise and anti-clockwise race tracks.
Built-in 5v regulator (BEC)
The built-in 5V regulator makes wiring-up simpler and cheaper. Fixed-wing aircraft also become so easy: connect receiver, battery, 2 servos and an ESC and you're done!
The SPRacingF3Mini has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
The SPRacingF3Mini is the first and only mini board that features a MicroSD card socket for logging. Supports MicroSD/SDHC up to 32GB!
The only full-featured mini-size board with USB socket which is not shared with serial ports. No more hassle configuring or flashing.
The SPRacingF3Mini runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Tiny and extremely lightweight
The SPRacingF3Mini has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes with detachable tabs for flexible mounting.
The only mini board to feature two built-in buttons. Uses currently include receiver binding, configuration reset and bootloader entry, more uses planned!
Broad RC receiver Support
Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM. No external inverters required (built-in), receiver powered via flight battery or USB for easy configuration.
Each SPRacingF3Mini comes with a unique QR-CODE so you can download your personal transponder code.
Output for multi-colored LED strips - great for FPV racing, line-of-sight flying orientation and night flying.
Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Built in battery voltage monitoring, input for additional current monitoring.
Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
The SPRacingF3Mini features a copper-etched Cleanflight logo so you can show your support!
GPS Ready *
With a full-set of sensors (Accelerometer, Gryoscope, Compass and Barometer) each SPRacingF3Mini is capable of GPS Navigation.
Flexible board design and robust and easy wiring.
- Innovative - New, smart and practical design features.
- Flexible - Corners are removable for micro frames, buttons and transponder can be detached and relocated.
- Durable - Though-hole connectors for all main I/O for crash-proof installation.
- Stackable - Mount to your PDB or OSD.
- Compact - Center of PCB measures 36x24mm, main area 36x36mm, transponder section is 36x6mm, entire board just 36x43mm.
- Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy. Integrated 5V BEC Voltage Regulator - Power your Recevier, small servos and LEDs with no additional external 5V regulator required. Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
The SPRacingF3Mini features a race transponder timing system. As you fly around the track the FC continually transmits your unique code via IR. As your aircraft passes the start/finish timing gate the track-side receiver records your lap-time.
- Compatible with iLAP receiver systems, as used by by most racing clubs worldwide.
- Two LEDs which can be used for a wider transmission angle or clockwise/anti-clockwise tracks.
- Reduces your overall cost for a race-ready air-craft.
- No fiddling around trying to fit transponders in a hurry on race-day. Just turn up at the race and have the race officials scan your transponder and you're ready!
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU, 256K Flash.
- MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC, upto 32GB) via SPI
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass via I2C
- BMP280 barometer (Deluxe only)
- 5V 1A Regulator for powering receiver and small servos
- 2 Push Buttons
- 2 IR LEDs and unique code for race transponder
- MicroUSB socket
- Copper-etched Cleanflight and #RB logos
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for Direct Connection of 2-4S Battery (18V Max)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for UART3
- 1x 6pin though-holes for pin headers for UART1 and PPM (for standard SerialRX/SBus/PPM lead)
- 1x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for Telemetry/LED Strip
- 1x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for Buzzer output
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for RSSI and battery current monitoring
- 1x 3pin though-holes for JST-ZH socket for Spektrum Satellite receivers.
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, recessed JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, recessed JST-SH socket for UART2
- 1x 4pin top mounted JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 2x bottom mounted solder pads for sonar
Dimensions / Weight:
- Full PCB: 36x43mm
- Main PCB: section standard 36x36mm.
- Center section: 36x24mm.
- Transponder section: is 36x6mm.
- 30.5mm mounting holes on main section and on transponder section.
- Weight ~6 grams
- SPRacingF3Mini flight controller
- 2x IR LEDs
- Pin headers (right-angled and straight, black)
- Special QR-Code to download your unique transponder code.
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: