We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The Micro MinimOSD has been designed with racing drones in mind, it weighs less than 1g and is absolutely tiny. Measuring 15mm x 15mm, it's about a 1/3 of the size of the older MinimOSD and yet packs all of its features bar the Dc/Dc converter. The OSD coupled with the MWOSD firmware boasts a lot of features. If you have the appropriate sensors, it lets you display all of the usual telemetry data like height, speed and position with a virtual horizon, but it also allows you to display a callsign and even tune PID settings via the OSD menu (available on MultiWii firmwares like Cleanflight). It has two voltage inputs, so it can be used to monitor both a flight battery and an auxiliary battery. Lastly there is a pin for analog/digital PWM RSSI and a connection where you can attach a current sensor. The OSD can be flashed with firmware that is MAVLink compatible for ArduCopter, or MultiWii Serial compatible for MultiWii and Baseflight / Cleanflight control boards.
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
- FTDI compatible pinout
- Standard 6-pin ISP header
- NO DC/DC converter. Power board via 5V DC (500mA).
- Two LED indicators
- Allows for direct connection of two batteries (up to 4S)
- Pad for an Analog or Digital PWM RSSI signal
- Pad for the connection of a Current Sensor
- This Board can be used as a normal OSD for APM or it can be used with MWC KV Team Mod.
- MAVlink Compatible
Firmware flashing (requires a FTDI Programmer):
Arduino IDE: Required to flash the MinimOSD with the MWOSD Firmware
- Download the OSD firmware MW OSD and the Arduino Software.
- Connect the OSD to the FTDI adapter observing the pinout diagram, and that to the PC.
- Start Arduino IDE.
- Select File - Open. Browse to the MW_OSD folder and select 'MW_OSD.ino'
- The MW OSD Firmware needs to be configured so that it knows you are using the Mirco MinimOSD. Click on the tab "config.h" and uncomment #define WITESPYV1 - this option tells the firmware you are using the MircoMinim OSD Hardware. If you are running Cleanflight, also uncomment #define CLEANFLIGHT (Settings Screenshot or File download MW_OSD.zip for example). Remember to recomment (add //) the options you are not using.
- Before flashing the firmware, be sure your Arduino IDE has as selected board. Go to menu Tools - Board - Arduino Pro or Pro Mini 5V, 16MHz, w/ ATmega328. Also select the proper serial port in menu Tools - Serial Port.
- Compile and Upload sketch by clicking on the "Upload" button.
- To configure the OSD, use the MWOSD gui which you find in the MWOSD package.
PLEASE NOTE: The OSD does not come with the header pins pre-soldered. It also needs to be flashed with the MWOSD firmware to work with the Naze32/Flip flight controllers.
Alternative Product: All-in-one Mini Power Distribution board with OSD and FTDI
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- Size: 15x15mm
Please Note: We cannot accept any returns after the board has been soldered/modified.
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: