COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
FLIGHT CONTROLLER H743-WING
STM32H743VI, ICM20602 & MPU6000, DPS310, OSD, 7x UARTs, 2x I2C, 1xCAN, 13x PWM Outputs, 3x BEC, PDB, Current Sensor
The H743 is the latest in the range of Matek's popular Wing flight controller series and is the most powerful to date. It featues an ultra fast 480MHz processor with 2MB Flash and dual gyros MPU6000/ICM20602. There is a massive range of connections that makes it very scalable. It boasts 13 PWM outputs, 7 usable Uart ports and CAN BUS is included to support peripherals, like this GPS and Airspeed Sensor. Power needs are covered too. It has multiple high output BECs, 8A for servos (at 5V,6V or 7.2V) 9V/2A for FPV gear (12V option) and 5V/2A for accessories like GPS module, RC receiver etc. Finally there are other features like MicroSD for blackbox logging, dual camera switching, DPS310 Barometer and built in AT7456E OSD (On Screen Display).
As dedicated wing flight controllers go, you don't get much more capable or powerful than the Matek H743 .
The H743 has been designed around the ArduPilot firmware, but it can also run iNav and BetaFlight.
Please Note: The FC board is shipped with headpins unsoldered.
- MCU: STM32H743VIT6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM20602 (SPI4)
- Baro: Infineon DPS310 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SDIO)
- 7x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
- 13x PWM outputs(including “LED” pad)
- 2x I2C
- 1x CAN
- 6x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Analog AirSpeed, VB2, CU2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x SPI3 breakout
- USB/Beep Extender with Type-C(USB2.0)
- Dual Camera Inputs switch
- 5V/9V(12V) for Camera/VTX power switch
- High-precision Current Sense
- ADC VB2 voltage divider: 1K:10K
- ADC AirSpeed voltage divider: 10K:10K
- INAV TR/SA VTX control: Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Analog Airspeed sensor: Yes
- Digital Airspeed sensor: Yes
- Static power 160mA@5V
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS): MATEKH743
- INAV: MATEKH743 (To be supported soon)
- BetaFlight: MATEKH743
- Input voltage range: 9~36V (3~8S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- 2x ESC power pads
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 1100 in INAV, BATT_VOLT_MULT 11.0 in ArduPilot)
- Current Senor: 132A, 3.3V ADC (Scale 250 in INAV, 40 A/V in ArduPilot)
- Sense resistor: 60A continuous, 132A burst.
BEC 5V output
- Designed for Flight controller, Receiver, OSD, Camera, Buzzer, 2812 LED_Strip, Buzzer, GPS module, AirSpeed
- Continuous current: 2 Amps, Max.3A
BEC 9V /12V output
- Designed for Video Transmitter, Camera, Gimbal ect.
- Continuous current: 2 Amps, Max.3A
- 12V option with Jumper pad
BEC Vx output
- Designed for Servos
- Voltage adjustable, 5V Default, 6V or 7.2V via jumper
- Continuous current: 8 Amps, Max.10A
BEC 3.3V Output
- Linear Regulator
- Continuous current: 200mA
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 54 x 36 x 13 mm
- Weight: 30g with USB extender
- 1 x H743-WING
- 1 x USB/Beep Extender
- 1 x 20cm SH-4P to GH-4P cable for CAN port
- 1 x 20cm SH-6P to SH-6P cable for USB extender.
- Dupont 2.54 pins
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.