We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
FLIGHT CONTROLLER F722-STD
STM32F722RET6, ICM20602, BMP280, BFOSD, SD Card Slot, VCP+5x UARTs, 6x PWM / DShot outputs
Make the podium everytime with this up to date flight controller that will get the best out of you and your racing quad. The F722-STD is the latest flight controller from Matek, it has a built-in Betaflight OSD, BMP280 Barometer and up to 32k gyro performance. The board runs a high speed 216MHz STM32F722RET6 MCU, 6-Axis ICM20602 gyro and has a bottom mounted Blackbox MicroSD slot. This FC runs on Betaflight and the MatekF722 target. The board is compatible with the optional FCHUB-6S PDB or FCHUB-VTX board for a very compact build.
This board has very many features and is of a high specification, please see below for the complete list.
- 3 x LED's for FC status (blue/red) and 3.3v indicator (red)
- 7 x PWM/Dshot outputs without conflict
- 5 x UART's
- 1 x Group of G/S1/S2/S3/S4 pads for 4in1 ESC Signal/GND
- 4 x Pairs of corner pads for ESC Signal/GND connections (Dshot compatible)
- 1 x Side press button for BOOT(DFU) mode
- I2C1 SDA and SCL
- 16Pin bottom mounted FFC Slot for FCHUB-6S or FCHUB-VTX connection
- F722 has built in inverters. SBUS, DSM, IBUS, SUMD can be connected to any unused UART_RX
- FrSky SmartPort, Tramp & Smart Audio can be connected to any unused UART_TX
- S6 pad (PA8) can be resourced to Camera Control
- PWM pad (PB8) can be resourced to Camera Control
NEW Matek FCHUB-VTX - Like the FCHUB but with a built in VTX!
Drivers & Softwares
- Zadig 2.3
- STM32 Virtual Com Port driver
- STM32 Virtual Com Port driver x64
- STM Flash Loader Demonstrator
- STM DeFuse Demo v3.05
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- IMU: 32K ICM20602 6-Axis accelerometer/gyro (SPI)
- Max: 32K Gyro update & 32K PID Loop
- OSD: BetaFlight with AT7456E chip
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC)
- Barometer: BMP280 (12c)
- VCP: UART1, UART2 , UART3, UART4, UART5
- PPM/UART Shared: UART2 Rx
- Outputs: 7 PWM/DSHOT Outputs
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10
- Current Sensor: No (FCHUB-6S, FCHUB-VTX option)
- BEC: No (FCHUB-6S, FCHUB-VTX option)
- LDO 3.3V: Max 300mA
- 12C1 SDA & SCL: Yes
- Camera Control: Yes
- DAC: Yes
- WS2812 LED Strip: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Dimensions: 36x36mm with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight: Board 7g, standoffs 2.5g
- 1 x Matek F722-STD board
- 2 x 0.5mm x 16pin FFC ribbon cables
- 4 x Rubber anti-vibration standoffs
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.