COVID-19 Update - Flying Tech is open and operating as usual - thanks to all of our customers for their support.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
MATEK FLIGHT CONTROLLER F405-OSD
The Mateksys Flight Controller F405-OSD comes with lots of features. From the high-speed, 168MHz, 32bit F405 processor to BetaFlight firmware and OSD this flight controller has the power to easily control your drone.
It also has a blackbox to help you fine tune your drone or to help determine what went wrong with any mishap. The OSD provides detailed information on battery voltage and other information.
The FC board is lightweight (7g) and of standard FC size (36 x 36mm) to easily fit into any drone.
- 2x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red)
- 6x PWM / DShot outputs without conflict
- 5x UARTs
- 1x Group of G/S1/S2/S3/S4 pads for 4in1 ESC Sginal/GND
- 4x pairs of corner pads for ESC Signal/GND connections (DSHOT compatible)
- 1x Side-press button for BOOT(DFU) mode
- 1x 16pin bottom mounted FFC Slot for FCHUB-6S connection
- 4x M3 Anti-vibration Standoffs
NEW Matek FCHUB-VTX - Like the FCHUB but with a built in VTX!
DRIVERS & SOFTWARES
F405-OSD Wiring Diagram
F405-OSD Rx Connections
- The default setting for Dshot idle percentage was changed in the new BF version. Pls change the Motor idle throttle value back to 5~6.5, so as not to get the ESC desync.
- If you use the SD BlackBox and get some issues. Pls type “set sdcard_dma = off” in CLI, Type”Save”. It is an open issue https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight/issues/2631 Default SD_DMA is OFF in BF3.2.0_RC4 or newer fw.
- Enclosed rubber anti-vibration standoffs are necessary to avoid the vibration woes.
- If you use the 5V VTX(e.g. Unify Pro), Pls power the VTX from the 5V pad on FCHUB. The ribbon cable can’t bear heavy current. You can also use one pair of silicon wires to connect F405 5V & G pads with FCHUB.
- If Gyro 32kHz & PID loop 16kHz, Blackbox logging rate 1kHz Max.
- SD Card, FAT32 C10, 1~32G, But max.4G space can be used in Blackbox.
- Spektrum satellite BIND_PIN on RX4
- MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
- IMU: 32K ICM20602 accelerometer/gyro (SPI)
- Support 32K Gyro update & 16K PID Loop
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC)
- VCP, UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5
- Built in inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- PPM/UART Shared: UART2-RX
- Support SoftSerial on S5 & S6
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10
- Currsnt Sensor: No (FCHUB-6S option)
- BEC 5V & 10V: No (FCHUB-6S option)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.300mA for Spektrum RX
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Size: 36x36mm PCB with 30.5mm mounting holes
- 1x Matek F405-OSD control board
- 1x 0.5mm*16Pin 5cm Flexible Flat Cable
- 4x M3 Anti-Vibration Standoffs
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.