We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The F405-AIO has been replaced with the new F405-CTR - here.
MATEK FLIGHT CONTROLLER F405-AIO
Matek are reknown for making great flight controllers and the F405-AIO is their latest creation. The F405-AIO has a built-in Betaflight OSD which includes current sensing up to 200A and it has a dual BEC (5v@2A~9V@2A). This flight controller has a PDB for the perfect clean build and will also support PWM, Oneshot, Multishot and Dshot.
Other features of this controller are a F4 MCU, 6 axis 32K ICM20602 gyro and a micro SD blackbox and they all fit into this neat, intergrated package. Matek are the market leaders and this flight controller has been designed by professionals and will handle all the latest you can throw at it including Dshot 1200. The ICM 20602 gyro gets updates at 32KHz and the F4 MCU lets you run your PID loop at 16KHz. Combine that with 4 Dshot ESC's and you will be the slowest link in the system!!
If you plan to use powerful motors with your racing quad then the F405-AIO flight controller includes a low ESR capacitor to prevent voltage spike feedback from the motors damaging any of the electronics. Also supplied with the F405-AIO are 4 x M3 anti-vibration standoffs to minimise vibration and a XT-60 connector for connecting your favourite batteries.
- Fully integrated flight controller
- 6 axis 32Khz ICM20602 gyro
- F4 MCU
- Betaflight OSD
- 6 x PWM/Dshot outputs without conflict
- 4 UART's
- Side press button for BOOT (DFU) mode
- MicroSD for blackbox logging
- Dual Bec (5v@2A~9v@2A)
- Built in PDB (4 x 30A/Max 4 x 50A)
- 200A current sensor
- Matek F405 target
- Max 32K gyro update and 16K PID loop frequency
DRIVERS & SOFTWARES
- If you are using 5~6S LiPo, Low ESR capacitor is must on the battery pads.
- The default setting for Dshot idle percentage was changed in the new BF version. Pls change the Motor idle throttle value back to 5~6.5, so as not to get the ESC desync.
- If you use the SD BlackBox and get some issues. Pls type “set sdcard_dma = off” in CLI, Type”Save”. It is an open issue https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight/issues/2631
- Included rubber anti-vibration standoffs are necessary to avoid the vibration.
- If Gyro 32kHz & PID loop 16kHz, Blackbox logging rate 1kHz Max.
- SD Card, FAT32 C10, 1~32G, But max.4G space can be used in Blackbox.
- Spektrum satellite BIND_PIN on RX4
Flight Controller Specifications:
- Betaflight Target: MatekF405
- MCU : 168MHz STM32F405
- IMU : 32K ICM20602 accelerometer/gyro (SPI)
- Max. 32K Gyro update & 16K PID Loop
- OSD : BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC)
- VCP, UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5
- Built in inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- PPM/UART Shared : UART2-RX
- SoftSerial on S5 & S6 optional
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Spektrum BIND_PIN : RX4
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI : Yes
If using 32Khz Gyro updates along with 16Khz PID loop, you cannot log to the blackbox SD card faster than 1Khz
- Input : 9~27V (3~6S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- PDB : 4x30A (Max.4x50A), 6 layers*2oz copper PCB
- Dual BEC : 5V/2A & 9V/2A
- LDO 3.3V : Max.300mA for Spektrum RX
- Current Sensor 200A (Scale 165)
- Battery Voltage Sensor : 1:10 (Scale 110)
- 2x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red)
- 6x PWM / DShot outputs without conflict
- 5x UARTs
- 1x Group of G/S1/S2/S3/S4 pads for 4in1 ESC Signal/GND
- 4x pairs of corner pads for ESC Signal/GND connections (DSHOT compatible)
- 1x pair I2C1 pads (for INAV firmware only)
- 1x Side-press button for BOOT(DFU) mode
- Dimensions: 36 x 51mm PCB with 30.5mm mounting holes and XT60 socket
- Weight: 12g
- Matek F405-AIO FC
- 4x Rubycon ZLH 35V/220uF Capacitor (Low ESR) for each ESC
- 4x M3 Anti-vibration Standoffs
- FR4 PCB Plate 36x36x1mm
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: