We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This has to be the ultimate power distribution board (PDB) for any mini quad. It's much more than just a simple PDB, it's better described as a power hub. It has both 5v and 12v regulated BECs, a LED light controller and even lost plane finder & low voltage alarm functions.
The board has been designed to suit FPV mini quads and help simplify their builds. The 5V 3amp BEC is ideal for powering a flight controller (FC) or RC receiver (Rx). Its wiring is a doodle, simply use the provided servo cable to connect your FC/Rx directly to the 5v aux pins to get power. On the other hand, the 12V BEC output has been designed with FPV systems in mind and could be used to power a FPV camera or FPV transmitter. To step down the flight battery voltage to 12v, it uses a linear regulator, which is better than a switching type regulator for FPV applications. A linear regulator reduces output voltage ripple and does not emit radio frequency interference, like switching regulators sometimes do.
Aside from the power hub functions, the board also features four 5v LED connections and a LED light controller that can be operated remotely via the aux channel or via the push button on the board itself. The LEDs can be switch on/off and set to three different working modes: constant, slow flash or fast flash.
In addition to the LED controller, the board also features a buzzer, which can be activated to help you find your model in long grass, or act as a low voltage alarm. Once the voltage gets below the threshold you set, the buzzer & LED light will activate to alert you that it's time to change batteries.
The V3 is the latest edition of the Matek's 5 in 1 power hub and features big improvements over the V2 board. The PDB is now made of 2oz copper for even greater current carrying capability. On the V3 board, the BECs operate independently of each other, so you can now run 5 and 12v outputs at the same time. Finally the layout of the board has been much improved. While the board is slightly larger than a typical 36mm sized PDB like the V2, the V3 features the standard M3 30.5mm square mounting holes, so it can still be stacked cleanly with the CC3D, Naze and most other board type flight controllers. It even comes with nylon spacers and fixings for this.
Recommended LEDs: Matek RGB 5050 7 Colour DIP Switch LED Light Board
- 5 function power hub
- High quality 2oz copper, 4 layer PCB
- Regulated 5V & 12V BEC outputs, supports 3-6S LiPo (9-26V DC)
- 4x 5V LED outputs
- LED driver - 4 modes: Off / constant / slow flash / fast flash
- Lost plane finder / low voltage alarm
- 30.5x30.5mm holes (stackable with Naze32, CC3D etc.)
- Input voltage range: 3S-6S operation (9 - 26V DC)
- 1 Battery input & 4 ESC outputs
- 4 pairs 5V LED light pads
- BECs: Regulated 5V and 12V
- Construction: 2oz copper & 4-layers PCB
- Dimensions: 46x36x6mm
- Mounting holes 30.5mm square spacing
- Weight: 9g
F1 ESC outputs:
- Continuous current: 20A per output
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 25A per output
F2 BEC 5V output:
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator, efficiency is up to 95%.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 3 Amps
- Short-circuit tolerant (10 seconds/minute)
- 5V is also on the Aux pins + & -.
- If other 5V BEC in use, Pls remove the red wire on Aux pins.
F2 BEC 12V output:
- Linear regulator, very low noise.
- Standard output designed to power cameras and video transmitters,etc.
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC (4~6S operation)
- Continuous current: [email protected] IN (Max.1A 10s/minute), [email protected] IN
- If the battery is 3S LiPo, Output voltage=3S LiPo voltage - 1V
- Don’t use the BEC 12V to power VTX or Gimbals when 6S battery is in use.
F3 LED Light Controller:
- Total 4 pairs LED light pads, All the LED lights have the same status.
- LED light voltage should be 5V.
- Use the Aux channel with toggle switch of three positions. Middle position is OFF (Value=1400~1600). Side position is LED ON (Value=1700~2000)
- Three LED modes: Constant light, Slow flash(1Hz), Fast flash(3Hz)
- Choose the modes: Tune on the LED first(move the switch to value 1700-2000), then move the switch to middle position & side position within 0.5s. Beep once.
- If no cable is connected to RX Aux channel, the button can be used to change the modes.
F4. Lost Plane Finder:
- Use the same Aux channel with F3 function. Middle position is OFF (Value=1400~1600).
- Move the switch to value=1000~1300, the buzzer & LED light can be triggered. Beep & Flash(2Hz), which can help you search the models in tall grass or trees.
- Set the “SERVO REVERSE” in transmiter to change the switch position of F3 & F4.
F5. Low Voltage Alarm:
- The 5in1 can monitor 3~6S LiPo voltage status & notify you once the cells reach the defined voltage.
- If the Input voltage is in the range of following, The 5in1 will detect the cell numbers automatically when the LiPo is connected. Beep once & show the the voltage threshold. If the input voltage is out of the range. The 5in1 will alarm 1 short beep + 1 long beep & 3 red LEDs light. Pls check if the battery total voltage is below 3.7V*cells. 11.1~12.9V: 3cells LiPo, 14.8~17.2V: 4cells LiPo, 18.5~21.5V: 5cells LiPo, 22.2~25.8V: 6cells LiPo
- Hold the button 3 seconds to enter the setting. Press the button to set the alarm threshold within 3.4V, 3.5V, 3.6V & OFF. The value will be saved if no action within 5 seconds. During the using of LiPo, 5in1 will detect the voltage always. If the input voltage is below "threshold * cells", the Beep & Flash will be triggered(1Hz)
- Input voltage rise again, the alarm will be suspended.
- The Buzzer & LED light status of F5 has priority over F3 & F4.
- 1x Matek 5 in 1 LED & Power Hub V3 PDB with 5/12V BEC & Buzzer
- Nylon Spacers and Fixing Screws
About Power Distribution Boards (PDBs): A PDB is used to distribute power from the flight battery to the speed controllers (ESCs) and other auxiliaries. They make for a tidy and reliable installation. The alternative is a bird’s nest of cables back to the flight battery and a higher risk of bad connections over time, as connecting/disconnecting your battery will tugged on your wiring. Additionally if you need to replace an ESC you will have to cut into the wiring harness to detach it, with a PDB it's simply a case of unplugging/desoldering a connection. That said, if you are only wiring up a small quadcopter and space is tight, a wiring harness might be a better and lighter solution. Great consideration should be given to your power distribution, as any failure in the system will likely result in a loss of power to the motors. In this regard ensuring that your solution is able to handle the peak current draw from your electronics is top priority.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: