We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The Lux FC is perfect for beginners and serious quad racers alike. It's suited to beginners as the connections and setup is very straightforward. Unlike most other FCs, with the LUX you don't need to use a separate PDB (power distribution board) as the LUX has its own built in; you can connect both your ESCs and battery connection to it directly (support 6-24v).
The keen racers out there will appreciate its fast F3 processors and sensitive gyro with refresh rates of up to 8kHz. The board has four motor connections, 3 UART connections and multiple connections for peripheral devices including a buzzer, current sensor, LED and RSSI input.
The LUX supports PPM or Serial RX (including Futaba, FrSky, S.BUS).
The LUX comes with CleanFlight pre-installed and has been designed to give a flight performance second to none in a low profile, stackable, race ready package.
Note: PWM input for individual channels is not supported.
- High Speed SPI 8kHz Gyro.
- MPU interrupt connected to F3, allowing the F3 to know immediately when fresh data is available.
- Dedicated Boot button for easy firmware flashing.
- Reinforced solder pads for trouble-free direct soldering.
- Ultra-low profile design.
- Recessed, sideways pin headers. Also enables soldering of all wires directly to pads without use of any pin headers.
- Supports PPM or Serial RX (including Futaba, FrSky, S.BUS). A signal inverter is already included for S.BUS.
- Input voltage 6v to 24v. Power the board directly from flight pack up to 6S ('BAT' pad only!).
- VIN + VBAT merged - A single wire to power the board will provide voltage input and Telemetry/OSD voltage data.
- Filtered voltage output - output 5v 1A (and 3.3v where applicable) to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD.
- Selectable receiver voltage 3.3/5V.
- USB Conflict resolution - Hardware inversion, SBUS or telemetry can be used on any of the 3 available hardware serial ports. USB will not interfere with peripherals.
- Cleanflight support (RACE target).
- BLHeli flashing supported by hardware.
- Raceflight ready / Betaflight ready (Baseflight firmware not supported)
- Micro USB connector for programming.
- Processor: STM32F303RCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit
- Gyro: MPU6500 Gyro/Accelerometer
- RX Voltage Output Selectable: 3v/5v
- Input: Up to 26v (6S lipo)
- Output: 5v 1.0A
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 6g
- 1x Lux Flight Controller
- 2x 2x7 Straight Pin Headers
- 4x O-ring dampeners
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
Christmas 2017 Recommended Posting Dates:
1st Class: Thursday 21 December (Not a guaranteed service)
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed: Thursday 21 December
DHL Express: Thursday 21 December
Royal Mail Special Delivery Satruday Guaranteed: Friday 22 December
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using DHL or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the DHL cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.