We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
LM0051 telemetry set is the same as LM0052, except that it doesn't include a barometric sensor so can't report on altitude and vertical speed (vario).
This telemetry receiver combo set from Lemon Rx, is a result of 2 years of development. LM0051 is a compact, DSMX compatible, full-range telemetry system. A range of useful telemetry parameters are found in this tiny package; including an XT60 energy meter, which measures battery voltage up to 30v and current up to 60A, internal and external temperature sensors and support for RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator). Telemetry from the LM0051 can both be displayed on-screen and spoken by recent Spektrum telemetry-enabled transmitters and even OpenTx radios running a multiprotocol module. The receiver itself offers 7 PWM channels, diversity antennas, 3 failsafe options and a port to connect a satellite receiver for even better signal security.
- Function and performance are identicial to LM0052 except with the absent of barometric sensor (altitude and vario information is not available on LM0051)
- True Full-range diversity telemetry provides plane information in real-time as far as you can fly your plane with any DSMX or DSM2 compatible transmitter
- Energy metering system (mAh, V, Current) are included with the provided V/I sensing unit
- 2-stage failsafe best suited for gasoline / electric application (Selectable failsafe for pre-defined position as throttle only or all channel failafe in the event of signal absence)
- Diveristy extended antenna receiver with state-of-the-art RF circuit providing umatched performance of reception
- Real time RSSI output as analog voltage / displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Glider may use the inlcuded wiring for battery voltage sensing only if energy metering system is not required for absolute weight reduction
- Optional diversity satellite maybe used to provide total of 4 receiving antennas
- Telemetry from the LM0051/52 can both be displayed on-screen and spoken by recent Spektrum telemetry-enabled transmitters: DX6G2/3, DX7G2, DX8G2, DX9 (all versions), DX10t, DX18 (all versions except the first), and DX18t. The new iX12 transmitter is fully telemetry-enabled.
- The current DX6e, as well as the older first generation DX8 and the original DX18, can display telemetry data on-screen and have some limited alert beeps and vibration, but lack voice capability and therefore cannot speak alarms.1
- Older Spektrum radios, such as the original DX7 and the DX6i have no telemetry functionality, and neither do such JR radios as the X9503.
- The LM0051/52 and other Lemon Telemetry equipment are compatible with Taranis and Horus transmitters using the Multimodule 4in1 or iRange RF modules. OpenTX version 2.2 or later will automatically recognize the Lemon telemetry data.
LM0051/52 telemetry range comparsion with Spektrum and Orange
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, TM1000, AR9020, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
4) The Hobby King, R1020X V2 brand are the trademark of Hextronik Limited.
- Type: DSMX Compatible PWM 7-Channel diversity antenna receiver
- Model No: LM0051
- Number of Channel: 7 (PWM signal)
- Modulation: DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)
- Band: 2.4 GHz
- Dimension: 44(L) x 24(W) x 15(H) mm
- Weight: 9.56g
- Voltage Range: 4.5 - 8.5V
- 1x Lemon Rx LM0051 (Telemetry Receiver)
- 1x Voltage probe
- 1x Temperature probe
- 1x XT60 Energy Meter
- 1x Adhesive Mounting Pad
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.