We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is the third generation Jumper T12 Multi-Protocol Transmitter with hall sensor gimbals, it is very versatile and comes with JumperTX updated firmware (based on the OpenTX Project). There is a JR style module bay in the back that comes with the extremely versatile Jumper JP4-in-1 module that allows communication with a wide range of protocols such as Walkera DEVO, Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, Flysky, Esky, Frsky, WLtoys, Hubsan, Hisky, Futaba SFHSS Assan etc.
This release of transmitter supports TBS crossfire in CRSF mode with LUA script support without any hardware modifications. The Jumper T12 Plus also comes with hall sensor gimbals to provide smooth, accurate and precise control. The 1.7inch 128x64 LCD screen allows easy viewing for setting up your models. There are four 3-position switches, two 2-position switches and two dials for all your devices. The transmitter can use up to 12 channels depending on the receiver type.
The JP4IN1 module integrates the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF chips into one PCB. The JP4IN1 is an OpenTX original accessory which can do serial digital signal communication with the Frsky series radios. Recognizing PPM signal from radio output, then converted to the corresponding radio protocol to achieve control of the fixed wing and drone aircraft.
- JumperTX (open source Firmware set based on the OpenTX Project)
- JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side
- USB online firmware upgrade
- Ultra-low power consumption, longer battery life
- Channels: up to 16 channel output
- Open Source Firmware, all channels are fully programmable
- Wide voltage input (2s lipo recommended)
- Multilingual menu
- Vibration reminder function
- Support telemetry (depending on the receiver)
- Crossfire CSRF Compatible: Yes
- LUA Script support: Yes
- For supported protocols: www.jumper.xyz/t12
The Jumper T12 transmitter is easy to use and the module bay allows for lots of different protocols to be utilized.
- Radio MCU: STM32F205VET6 (512kb)
- Size: 158x150x58mm
- Weight: 342g (without battery)
- Working voltage: DC5-DC9V (factory with 4 x AA battery box, 2s Lipo recommended, batteries not included)
- Firmware: JumperTX (an open source Firmware set based on the OpenTX Project)
- Channels: Up to 16 channel output
- Display: 1.7-inch LCD display, 128x64 resolution
- Gimbal Type: Hall sensor
- Upgrade method: USB online upgrade
- Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output or USB HID
- Voice support: Yes
- Stick Mode: Mode 2
- Case Color: Black
- Working voltage: 6-9V
- Working current: <=100mA
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- RF power: +22DBM
- Main control chip: STM32F103CBT6 (128K ROM, 20K RAM)
- Module bay compatibility: FRSky, JR and other
- Dimensions: 64x49x33mm (without antenna)
- Net Weight: 42g (including antenna)
- Software Compatibility: Suitable for radios using OpenTX or er9x/ersky9x
- Firmware updatable: Yes, via USB
- 1x Jumper T12 V3 transmitter with JP4-in-1 module Mode 2 (Black)
- 1x Neck strap
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Instruction manual
- 4 x “AA” Batteries or 2S Lipo
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: