We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Holybro XBP9X Radio can be configured easily using Digi’s free XCTU software or via Digi’s simplified AT or API command sets. The Radios provide secure, reliable delivery of critical data between devices with 256-bit AES encryption. With RF line-of-sight ranging up to 65 miles* and strong interference blocking capabilty, the Radios are ideal for those applications requiring the combination of range, data redundancy and data reliability.
FCC ID :MCQ-XBPSX
- USB Type-C port, integrated USB to UART converter
- 6-position JST-GH connector, can be directly connected to pixhawk4 flight controller
- High voltage BEC on board, Support DC7~35V voltage supply
- Can be powered by USB or flight controller in 100mW transmit power mode
- UART transmission LED indicator
- Three-stage RSSI LED indicator
- 256-bit AES encryption for secure data communications
- DigiMesh networking topology for redundancy and reliability
- Fully certified for use in unlicensed 900 MHz band
- FREQUENCY RANGE: ISM 902 to 928 MHz
- TRANSMIT POWER (Software Selectable): Up to 30 dBm*
- CHANNELS: 10 hopping sequences share 50 frequencies
- RF DATA RATE: Low data rate: 10 kb/s; Middle data rate: 110 kb/s; High data rate: 250 kb/s
- MAXIMUM DATA THROUGHPUT: High data rate: 120 kb/s
- AVAILABLE CHANNEL FREQUENCIES: Low and middle data rate: 101; High data rate: 50
- RECEIVER SENSITIVITY: Low data rate: -113 dBm; Middle data rate: -106 dBm; High data rate: -103 dBm
- RECEIVER IF SELECTIVITY: Low data rate, +/- 250 kHz: 40 dB; Low data rate, +/- 500 kHz: 50 dB Middle data rate, +/- 250 kHz: 30 dB; Middle data rate, +/- 500 kHz: 40 dB High data rate, +/- 500 kHz: 30 dB; High data rate, +/- 1000 kHz: 45 dB RECEIVER RF SELECTIVITY Below 900 MHz and above 930 MHz; > 50 dB
- RURAL RANGE LINE OF SIGHT: Low data rate: Up to 105 km (65 mi)
- URBAN RANGE LINE OF SIGHT: Low data rate: Up to 18 km (11 mi)
- INDOOR RANGE: Low data rate: Up to 300 m (1,000 feet)
- MODULATION: Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying
- SPREADING TECHNOLOGY: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- SUPPORTED NETWORK TOPOLOGIES (Software Selectable): Peer-to-peer (master/slave relationship not required), point-to-point/point-to-multipoint, mesh
- ENCRYPTION: Optional 256-bit AES CBC encryption. Encryption is enabled with the ATKY command.
- Supply voltage: 5V DC from USB or 6-position JST-GH (100mW)
- 7~35V DC form 4-position JST-GH (500mW or 1000mW)
- Transmit current: 300 mA/5V at 20dBm
- 500mA/7V at 27dBm
- 800 mA/7V at 30dBm
- Receive current: 40 mA
- Serial interface: 3.3 V UART
- 51.9x35.4 x 11.5mm (without antenna)
Please note: when 500MW or 1000MW output is taken, battery must be used for power supply, otherwise the transmission will be unstable.
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.