We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The latest tekko32 50A 4in1 (F4 Revision) ESC has got some improvements on its performance:
- Current rating up from 45A to 50A
- New and faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM output up to 96K (default 48K)
- The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
Holybro's Tekko32 50A 4-in-1 ESC features an F4 MCU to give smooth operation and quick response. It supports 50A continuous current and up to 60A burst, making it compatible with most 5-6inch racing drone setups, even up to 6S. The ESC is the 4-in-1 that features in Holybro's F7 HDV Stack for the DJI HD FPV System; it can also be used with other FCs too. The layout of the PCB is very logical and with large contact pads it's also easy to solder.
For 6S setups please use the included extra low ESR 35V capacitor. This can be attached to the dedicated + / - pads on top of the ESC.
- F4 MCU runs double faster than F051
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- 4-in-1 ESC with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes
- Added more CAPS to reduce power noise
- 4S – 6S LiPo Input
- 50A Continuous Current Rating, 60A Bursts (10 seconds)
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM / DSHOT 1200 / Damped light
- Separate current sensors for each motor, Voltage output (VBAT), ESC Telemetry (TELEM)
- No BEC
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- Supports 4-6S lipo input (extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage)
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Mounting holes M4 30.5x30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
- Size: 45x37x6mm
- Weight: 13.8g
- Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC x1
- M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert x4
- Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v x1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable x1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable x1
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.