COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Looking for a 4-in-1 ESC that can handle a powerful 6S motor setup? Look no further than the Holybro Tekko32 Metal 4-in-1 ESC. It supports 3-6S and thanks to its new metal encased mosfets and substantial copper busbar which can dissipate lots of heat quickly, its rated at a massive 65amp per channel. Furthermore, while most other ESCs are still running an F0 MCU, this ESC boasts a super fast F3 processor. The F3 MCU allows tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring smooth and fast response.
For 6S setups it's recommended to use the included extra low ESR 35V capacitor.
- The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function (then no current reading over TLM)
- Uses metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation
- BLheli_32 firmware, support Oneshot, Multishot, Dshot150, DShot300, DShot600 and DShot1200
This is the latest version of the Tekko32F3 Metal:
Note: The latest Tekko32F3 Metal 4in1 ESC has made various improvements on its performance compared to the previous version
1) Better optimized power path, providing a more stable performance.
2) Doubled capacity of on-board capacitors, now capable of 2068uf.
3) Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
4) Added 3 fault detection indicators to indicate faults better.
5) Enhanced and more robust Lipo input pad for soldering.
6) PCB with 3oz copper design, capable of handling bigger current, and better heat dissipation capacity.
7) The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- The 4in1 has an onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Using metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Size: 43 x 44 mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 15.8g
- The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4-in-1 at high current.
- The input cable(from lipo to 4in1), should be well soldered, and at least 12AWG
- 1x Tekko32 F3 Metal 4in1 ESC
- 4x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1x 1000uF 35V Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm Cable
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm Cable
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.