We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is the new V1.5 version with IMU updated to MPU6000 and a re-designed and more reliable damping structure.
With Betaflight bringing to an end development for F3 flight controllers, now is the time to upgrade your old F1 or F3 FC to a latest generation F7 board, to future proof your setup and benefit from all of the new features being rolled out for F4 / F7 boards.
The Kakute series is Holybro's range of flight controllers and this F7 version is their most advanced yet. It employs the latest F7 F745 processor with support for cutting-edge features like 32k gyro sampling, along with a 6 axis gyro that is soft mounted to deliver unparalleled performance. The FC also features an onboard BMP280 Barometer and i2c port for connecting an external GPS / compass module, making it great for GPS applications like iNav or even Ardupilot. There's also an integrated OSD (On-Screen-Display) and a dataflash black box for recording telemetry data.
Holybro make two variants of the Kakute F7, a regular flight controller version and also an AIO (All-In-One) board, which is the one listed here. The AIO board benefits from a current sensor and integrated power distribution board so you can solder your individual ESCs directly to it for a clean build. If you are using a 4-in-1 ESC then the standard (non-AIO) flight controller is the better option.
The Kakute F7 is a board designed for those that want the best, however suited to the pros and beginners alike thanks to a fantastic user manual which will guide you through the entire setup process.
- STM32F745 32-bit processor
- New high-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7). All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without "uninvert hack"
- Blackbox logging via TF card
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing
- Separate USB VCP driver
- High quality, gold plated 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU ("gyro") chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself
- Micro USB connector for programming
- High voltage input, 7 to 42V (up to 6S)
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 AIO monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead
- Filtered voltage output for noise free clean video
- Supports BetaFlight, ButterFlight, and CleanFlight
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames
The Kakute F7 AIO’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Input Voltage: 7 to 42V. (directly from flight pack)
- Output Voltage: 5V/2A and 3.3V/200mA
- Dimensions: 35x48x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 11g
- 1x Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 AIO FC
- 1x FFC Cable
- 2x Foam
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.