We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The Holybro Kakute F4 V2 Mini Flight Controller supports important features of Betaflight/Cleanflight, such as OSD and Dshot. The faster F4 processor gives room for future feature development, such as a fast 8 kHz PID loop rate at single-digit CPU utilization! Unlike many other F4 boards that struggle to support protocols such as FrSky SBUS and SmartPort, the Kakute F4 V2 Mini is designed to support all serial protocols at once. This FC also DJI Air Unit connectivity via plug n play harness.
We sell the FC separately and also as a stack with the Holybro Tekko32 F3 4-in-1 35A Mini ESC - please select as required from the drop-down cart menu.
- Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 V2mini monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
- On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.0 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- 2 Additional PWM output, can be used for Camera control , motor5 or motor6 after resourced.
Compatible with Ardupilot: Wiki Info.
Note: Note that the maximum voltage supported by DJI FPV air unit is 4S (16.8V). Exceeding the voltage range may damage your device.
- STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
- MAX7456 OSD chip
- MPU6000 IMU (accel, gyro)
- BMP280 barometer
- 7V ~ 42V input power directly from battery
- 5x PWM outputs
- 1x RC input PWM/PPM
- 5x UARTs/serial for GPS and other peripherals
- 1x I2C port for external compass
- micro USB port
- Camera and Video TX
- 128Mb flash for logging
- 1 x FC board
- 4 x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1 x JST SH 8pin 150mm cable
- 1 x JST SH 6pin 150mm cable ( The cable that goes to the CADDX Vista Air Unit is included.)
- 1 x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 150mm cable ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
- 1 x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 80mm cable ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.