COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Durandal is the latest update to the successful family of Holybro autopilots. It was designed and developed by Holybro, optimized to run the latest ArduPilot firmware. It features the STM32H743 microprocessor, the latest advanced processor technology from STMicroelectronics®, plus sensor technology from Bosch® and InvenSense®, and a ChibiOS real-time operating system, delivering incredible performance, flexibility, and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle. Durandal’s microcontroller now has 2 MB of Flash memory and 1 MB of RAM.
- Powerful STM32H7 microcontroller running at 480MHz. 2 MB of Flash memory and 1 MB of RAM.
- Integrated temperature control for sensors.
- New sensors with higher temperature stability.
- Internal vibration isolation system.
- Dual high-performance, low-noise IMUs on board are designed for demanding stabilization applications.
Main FMU Processor: STM32H743
- 32 Bit Arm ® Cortex®-M7, 480MHz, 2MB memory, 1MB RAM
IO Processor: STM32F100
- 32 Bit Arm ® Cortex®-M3, 24MHz, 8KB SRAM
- Main accelerometer / gyroscope: InvenSense ICM20689
- Redundancy accelerometer / gyroscope: Bosch BMI088
- Barometer: MS5611
- Magnetometer: IST8310
- GPS: ublox Neo-M8N GPS/GLONASS receiver; integrated magnetometer IST8310
- Operating power: 4.9~5.5V (6v max input)
- USB Input: 4.75~5.25V
- High-power servo rail, up to 36V (servo rail does not power the autopilot)
- Dual voltage and current monitor inputs
- 8-13 PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 5 from FMU)
- 6 dedicated PWM/Capture inputs on FMU
- Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum / DSM
- Dedicated R/C input for CPPM and S.Bus
- Dedicated S.Bus servo output and analog / PWM RSSI input
- 5 general purpose serial ports
- 3 with full flow control
- 1 with separate 1.5A current limit
- 3 I2C ports
- 4 SPI buses
- 1 internal high speed SPI sensor bus with 4 chip selects and 6 DRDYs
- 1 internal low noise SPI bus dedicated for XXX
- Barometer with 2 chip selects, no DRDYs
- 1 internal SPI bus dedicated for FRAM
- Supports temperature control located on sensor module
- 1 external SPI buses
- Up to 2 CANBuses for dual CAN
- Each CANBus has individual silent controls or ESC RX-MUX control
- Analog inputs for voltage / current of 2 batteries
- 2 additional analog inputs
- Weight: 68.8g
- Builtin IMU heater for temperature stability
- Dimensions: 80mm x 45mm x 20.5mm
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85°c
- Durandal x1
- GPS Module x1
- PM07 Power Management Board x1
- I2C splitter Board x1
- 6 to 6 pin cable (power) x5
- 4 to 4 pin cable (CAN) x2
- 10 to 10 pin cable (CAP&ADC) x2
- 7 to 7 pin cable(SPI) x1
- "Y"6 to 4 pin & 4 pin cable x1
- DSMX receiver cable x1
- PPM/SBUS out cable x1
- XSR receiver cable x1
- SBUS receiver cable x1
- USB (type-c)cable x1
- Foam Set x1
- Durandal Pinouts
- Power Management Board Quick Start Guide
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.