We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is a powerful UBEC designed for high-amp applications, for instance large helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft with many servos.
The UBEC is an external switching mode DC-DC regulator; it draws the DC voltage from 2-6S Lipo battery and drops it to a voltage level that is suitable for receivers and other electronic devices (5.0V-8.4V). It provides a very stable output current, rated at 10Amps / 20Amps burst.
The output voltage is programmable by dip switches and it is also switchable: On/Off. 4 output voltages: 5.0V/6.0V/7.4V/8.4V.
- The advanced DC-DC regulator chip with conversion efficiency exceeds 90%
- Options for the output voltage, applicable for all kinds of receivers/gyros/servos, etc.
- It has BEC shoot-through protection, which prevents the input voltage from directly flowing to the output end and causing damages to receivers, servos and other electronic devices connected.
- It features other protections like over-current protection, short-circuit protection (at the output end) and thermal protection to make the units use more safe and reliable.
- Two cables are connected in parallel at the output end of the UBEC, allow larger current to flow into the receiver.
- It has one status LED, which lights up when the output voltage is within the normal range.
- The external switch can turn on/off the UBEC easily.
- The aluminum case is helpful for heat dissipation & EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) reduction.
- Input Voltage: 6V-25.2V (2-6S LiPo)
- Output Voltage: 5.0V / 6.0V / 7.4V / 8.4V (adjustable)
- Output Current (Cont./Peak): 10A/20A
- Size: 43.1x32.3x12.5mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 36g
- 1x Hobbywing 10A UBEC
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.