We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is the FrSky X-Lite Pro 2.4GHz Radio Controller. A gaming style remote controller designed for RC drones and aircraft.
With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The X-Lite Pro combines all the benefits of the X-Lite design with the features of traditional full-sized radios, along with the extra benefit of the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol. Amongst lots of new features, ACCESS transmission protocol provides even lower latency and enhanced reception performance.
New for the PRO version is a high-quality, all-metal CNC hall sensor gimbal, an additional 2 momentary buttons and battery charging system (via micro USB port). There's also an integrated 6-axis sensor unit, which allows pilots to use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. You also can now check for RF noise as the X-Lite Pro comes with a power meter and spectrum analysis function. Finally, the new PARA wireless trainer function provides a high-speed low latency training system that is compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S.
The X-Lite Pro still keeps old features such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry, microSD card slot and comes with 24 channels for great model setup. Get your new, improved X-Lite Pro transmitter that combines the functionality and reliability of FrSky Transmitters with a compact game-style controller.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- MC12 Lite all-metal CNC digital hall sensor gimbal
- Upgraded RF module with installed ACCESS protocol
- More sensitive and lower latency (down to 12ms)
- High-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)
- Longer range with 40% enhanced performance
- Accurate SWR indicator
- Supports power meter function
Input Signal Measurement Range (Frequency: 900MHz & 2.4GHz, Precision: within 1db)
✧ Without attenuator: -50dbm ~ -10dbm
✧ With added 40db attenuator: -10dbm ~ 30dbm (Optional Accessory)
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- High-efficiency quick-charge system
- Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge
- Supports motion sensing control
- Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
The X-Lite Pro operates on ACCESS protocol only. You will need to update your ACCST receivers to ACCESS firmware in order to use them with X-Lite Pro.
What is ACCESS Protocol?
Advanced Communication Control Elevated Spread Spectrum
ACCESS is FrSky’s most advanced protocol to date. Building on the acclaimed ACCST protocol, ACCESS offers visionary features like Smart Share™, Smart Match™, and Trio Control ™. Once a receiver is registered to a radio, it can be re-bound at any time without accessing your receivers F/S button. Sharing models has never been easier, and updating has also been simplified, you no longer need to physically connect your receivers for updating. In addition, new tools like a Spectrum Analyzer and also now supports up to 24 channels with increased transmission rate, lower latency and the elevated performance.
- Supports 24 full-range channels
- Increased baud rate and lower latency
- Wireless binding, updates, and configuration
- Automatic binding (Smart Match)
- Channel remapping
- Manageable telemetry (Trio ControlTM)
- Allows radio to act as a Spectrum Analyzer
- Allows radio to act as a Power Meter
- Advanced Encryption Algorithm
X-Lite Models - Comparison Table:
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128x64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)
- Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Internal RF module: ISRM-P
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- Weight: 308g / 376g (with battery)
- 1x X-Lite Pro Radio (Deep Sea Blue)
- Travel Case
- 18500 or 18650 Battery Caps
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.