COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The FrSky Pilot series flight controller is an all-in-one board that supports comprehensive flight control functions with pre-installed powerful INAV (support of other open-source software like Ardupilot and Betaflight are ongoing) and F.Port 2.0 software. This control system is targeted towards RC hobby enthusiasts who are looking for a complete system combining power management, a powerful graphic FrSky OSD, and plenty of IOs.
This FC is designed around use in fixed wing aircraft, but can be used for multirotors with up to 12 motors! You can connect up to 12 servo outputs to this flight controller, 6 UART ports, 2 analog inputs, video in/out and even I²C interface.
There are three versions of the FrSky Pilot that offer different receiver options. Two come with an integrated receiver: The RXSR option is for use with FrSky ACCESS radios and the R9 option can be used with FrSky's long range radio control. You can also purchase without receiver to use your own Rx. Via a conventional UART connection, the FrSky Pilot is compatible with all F.Port 2.0 capable receivers (Archer and Tandem Series Receivers, etc.) and SBUS receivers.
The FrSky Pilot is comprised of a three-layer stack:
- A mainboard providing power for servos and for a video system with switchable voltages, current measurement and general connectivity (6 full UARTs, I²C, 12 servo/motor outputs, 2 analog inputs, video input/output).
- A processing board using a powerful STM32F765 MCU at its core, boasting 1MB of flash memory, and 512KB of RAM capable of running the INAV, Ardupilot and Betaflight flight control software. It integrates an ICM20602 IMU, FrSky’s latest graphic FrSky OSD, and an SPL06 high precision barometer. An SPI bus connector allows for optional connection of a second vibration isolated IMU, which can be mounted to the board, or other peripherals. An SD card slot allows for data storage including BlackBox logging. It also includes a piezo audio transducer for system notifications and lost model locating.
- FrSky Pilot has two flat flexible cable interfaces on the top of the FC. One is for the RXSR-FC or R9MM-FC radio receiver module, another for connecting an external Gyro module with ICM20601/ICM20602/MPU6000 IMU (not included).
- Supports FrSky F.Port 2.0 Protocol
- 12 Servo/Motor Outputs & Multiple Serial Ports (6 UARTs, I²C, SPI)
- Powerful STM32F765 Based Flight Controller is capable Running on INAV / Ardupilot / Betaflight Firmware
- Built-in graphic FrSky OSD
- Supports FrSky S.Port Sensors
- Onboard Buzzer
- Built-in Multiple Sensors
- Max 150A Capable Hall-effect Current Sensor
- Built-in 3-axis Gyroscope & 3-axis Accelerometer Sensor (ICM20602IMU, ±2000dps, ±16g)
- Supports ICM20601/ICM20602/MPU6000 IMU as external gyroscope module with vibration insulated box
- Built-in Barometer sensor(SPL06-001)
- Adjustable Voltage Output through integrated BEC function
- Supports Black Box Data Record Function(via SD card)
- Compatible Receiver
- Standard FPC Interface on-board receiver with a perfect fit protection box (RXSR-FC/R9MM-FC-OTA, etc.)
- All F.Port 2.0 Capable Receivers (Archer and Tandem Series Receivers, etc.)
- SBUS Receivers and Some Others with Serial Ports
- Dimension: 60x45x14mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35g (Without connector)
- Mounting(FC): 30.5x30.5mm with M3 grommets
- Mounting(Rx): 13x13mm (R9MM-FC-OTA / RXSR-FC)
- Battery Port: XT60 Plug
- MCU: STM32F765VG (1MB Flash Memory, 512KB RAM)
- IMU: ICM20602 (±2000dps, ±16g)
- Barometer: SPL06-001
- Graphic OSD: FrSky OSD
- Micro SD Slot
- 12x PWM Outputs
- 6x Full UARTs (Any UART can be configured to the S.Port via INAV)
- 1x I2C
- 2x Analog Inputs (0-3.3V)
- 1x Video Input
- 1x Video Output
- 1x Piezo Audio Transducer
- 2x ESC Power Pads
- Voltage Range: DC 11.1V~51V (3S~12S Li-Po/Li-ion)
- Current Sensor: Max 150A
- 3.3V (0.5A Continuous) (0.5A Max)
- 5V (1A Continuous) (2A Max)
- VS (Servos) 5/6/7.2/8.16V (5A Continuous) (6A Max)
- Vv (Video) 5/9V (2A Continuous) (2.2A Max)
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.