We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Micro drones have suddenly become super popular, they are perfect for those rainy days and great practice for the bigger drones. We're now stocking the parts for them, so why not build one yourself?
This is a micro flight controller for one. It's based on the popular full size SP F3 Evo control board, but is miniaturised and features some extra electronics to make it compatible with the coreless brushed motors used by nano quadcopoters - basically it has its ESCs built into the board, which can handle up to 10A; more than enough for most mini brushed motors. At the core of the board is a rapid F3 32bit micro controller and MPU6500 IMU, which together will give your micro quad impressive flight performance. For those that are already use to the Cleanflight config software for their bigger quads, you'll be please to know this micro FC is Cleanflight compatible too.
- 32bit brushed flight controller based on SP RACING F3 firmware (cleanflight compatible).
- The flight control supports 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) power supply via solder jumper selecter (see below).
- Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the pressure reduction technology, whether it is 1S or 2S power input, UART1/2 output 5V, UART3 output 3.3V.
- Using STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee more stable flight.
- With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes.
- Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal.
- Features battery voltage detection and buzzer interface.
- Wide range of coreless motor support including sizes up to 1020.
- Micro USB socket: Connect to computer to flash firmware and configure the flight controller
- M1/M2/M3/M4:Connect to Brush motor
- VCC/GND: Connect to the battery 1s~2s input (Configure by the voltage input pad) UART1: GND +5V RX1 TX1 , Could connect to GPS/OSD
- UART2: GND +5V RX2 PPM/SBUS Receiver input(RX2)
- UART3: GND +5V RX3 TX3 Could connect to GPS OR Telemetry module ,could not use when DSM/DSM/DSMX Receiver Used
- BUZ+ -: Connect to a external buzzer
- DSM/DSM2/DSMX: 3.3V GND RX3 DSM/DSM2/DSMX Receiver input
Power Supply Selection:
The FC comes configured to be powered via a 1S (4.2v) power supply. To use 2S, you need to change the voltage solder jumper according to the image below. Don't short togother all three pads, otherwise the board will fry.
1. DSM/DSM2/DSMX receiver soldered directly to the DSM interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, CF software configuration UART3.
2. PPM and SBUS receiver soldered to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2, SBUS signal in the CF software configuration UART2.
Note: The F3 EVO brushed flight controller is compatible with brushed motors only, brushless not supported.
- Processor: 32bit STM32F303CT6
- IMU: MPU6500
- Voltage Input: 1-2S LiPo
- Motor Connections: 4 (10amps)
- Rx Support: DSM/DSM2/DSMX/PPM/SBUS
- Dimension: 22mmx32.5mx1.2mm
- Weight: 3g
- 1x F3 EVO 32Bit Brushed Micro Drone Flight Controller
- 1x Power Cable
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: