We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is the autopilot you have been waiting for, it follows on from where the popular original Arkbird Autopilot (V3.1028) left off. The Arkbird 2.0 is a high accuracy autopilot designed for fixed-wing, it superimposes an On Screen Display showing all the critical flight data whilst at the same time controlling and stabilising the aircraft. It is a fantastic plug n play system with no soldering required, easy set-up and easy installation. The Arkbird is perfect for FPV flying and gives total peace of mind due to its many features including the 'Return to Home' function which can be activated by the flick of a switch or via the failsafe if the signal is lost.
Features of the Arkbird 2.0 include a high accuracy airspeed meter interface with airspeed and ground speed control. Launch assist which if you hand launch your aircraft it will automatically start the motor when the aircraft reaches a speed higher than 5kmph. This is a great function for when you are hand launching a flying wing with a pusher propeller. Other notable features are 'Fence' mode which will keep the model within a defined area. 'Cruise' mode which will keep the aircraft straight and at a constant height and also it has a PTZ output which uses channels 5 & 6 to enable you to interface it with a camera gimbal to keep the camera level. These are just a few of the features of this remarkable autopilot, see below for the full list.
The Arkbird Autopilot 2.0 System comes with everything you need to setup your FPV model for the ultimate in GPS based Autopilot flight including a GPS unit and XT60 battery current sensor. All power plugs and wire connections are included or pre-installed.
Differences between Arkbird 2.0 and Arkbird 2.0 Lite are:
- Arkbird 2.0 has extra processing power, boasting two CPUs, the 2.0 Lite has one CPU.
- Arkbird 2.0 has an integrated Arkbird AAT Air Module, meaning it is fully compatible with the Arkbird FPV Antenna Ground Station Tracker.
- Arkbird 2.0 includes an airpseed sensor.
- Arkbird 2.0 OSD has additional functions and better resolution. It has a "Fighter 3D" mode which displays 3D animations for the airplane and other icons.
- GPS, barometer and attitude sensors to stabilize/control your model in flight
- Integrated HD On Screen Display showing all critical flight data
- GPS based "Return to Home" function
- GPS waypoint flight/geofencing function
- Cruise mode for straight and level flight
- Auto levelling
- Hand launch assist
- Programmable for V tails, delta wing, butterfly brake, flying wings and other configurations
- Hover mode which will slow the model and keep it steady (prop hang)
- Gyro mode for 3D flying
- Flap control which will intelligently control the flaps, it will lower flaps if the airspeed gets too low
- PTZ output (channel 5.6) to stablise a camera
- Intelligent PID controller, easy to setup and adjust
- Easily adjust the parameters using the OSD menu using the transmitter sticks
- Can be used with up to 7 radio channels (PPM input supported)
- Can be installed flat or on its side
- Flight data logging records time, route, power consumption and maximum height of the flight
- Input Power: 2~6S (7.4~22.2V)
- Autopilot Dimensions: 56 x 42 x 23mm
- Airspeed Sensor Dimensions: 82 x 15 x 10mm
- GPS Sensor Dimensions: 42 x 34 x 12mm
- Arkbird Autopilot OSD 2.0
- GPS unit
- Airspeed sensor
- XT60 Battery current sensor
- Wiring harness
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.