We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This ESC has been discontinued by APD - for an alternative please see Flycolor X-Cross HV 5-12S BLHeli32 ESC - 120A
Our stock is the latest V2 Edition: V2 hardware features some notable enhancements. These improvements include a built-in bootloader for configuration, passthrough firmware updating from a supported flight controller, Bi-directional DShot, and UART pin overvoltage protection. They are flashed with production release FW 2.3.0 (they are backwards compatible with legacy V1 FW). V2 F-Series ESCs have been designed to be a drop-in replacement for the existing units, ensuring a seamless transition for customers.
New Feature Set (V2)
- Configuration of drive parameters, signal types and fault handling
- Bi-Directional DShot for RPM Filtering support
- On board bootloader
- Passthrough firmware updating and configuration
- Additional Telemetry types: PWM Telemetry and RPM Output
- High-speed telemetry rates when operating DShot and ProShot
- Reversible operation support (full forwards to full reverse)
- Dynamic signal quality checks across supported input protocols
- Hardware protection for UART programming pins
We have designed the V2 F-Series ESCs to be a drop-in replacement for the existing units, ensuring a seamless transition for our customers.
The APD F-Series ESCs bring forward a ground-breaking new design utilising a Powerful 32-bit F3 processor running brand-new firmware (APD Proprietary) developed from the ground up.
The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include ‘PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
With peak power ratings up to 9kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at: docs.powerdrives.net
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability
- Proprietary firmware designed in Australia
- Plug and play firmware
- Up to 12S (50.4 V) capable
- Up to 120 A continuous* output current
- 200 A Burst current
- True 10-bit resolution
- Virtually no setup time, with a simple motor reverse solder tab
- Auto-detect ProShot or DShot
- ProShot1000 capable (1Mbs/s)
- DShot150 to DShot600 capable (0.15-0.6Mbs/s)
- Up to 750,000 eRPM (protocol dependant)
- Motor agnostic
- Auto PWM output frequency
- Auto timing advance
- Telemetry output
- Automatic current limiting and over-temperature protection
- LED indication
- Digital commands over ProShot (including anti-turtle mode)
- Digital commands over DShot
- Bare-PCB design to allow maximum integration within the end setup
- 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 60 seconds with 33 m/s airflow.
- Continuous Current (A): 120
- Burst Current (A): 180
- Max Voltage: 50V
- Standard Firmware: APD Non-PWM
- PWM Firmware: APD PWM
- Weight: 20 grams
- Dimensions: 59x29x14mm
- APD 120F3 12S 50V 120A ESC V2
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.