COVID-19 Update: Flying Tech is open and shipping daily, however our phone support is limited so please email us if possible. Please note shipment times may take longer than normal as postal services are operating with fewer staff.
Thanks to all of our customers for their support at this difficult time and stay safe.
We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 1pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The ToolkitRC ST8 Advanced Multi-Servo Tester is a compact charger that boasts a wide array of features not found in chargers on the market. It includes multiple input sources, programmable 8-channel output signal, multiple measurement modes, 4 independent current acquisitions and much more!
- The ST8 is a product for testing servos, with up to 28V voltage output, 8-channel signal output, current measurement, curve display, and other functions.
- 4 channels of programmable independent signal, 8 channels of signal output, the accuracy of 1 ms.
- 4 independent current acquisition, respectively, curved display.
- Multiple measurement modes (speed, count, step, linear).
- Output PWM signals with a period of 33 to 1000 Hz.
- A variety of signal trigger sources (internal, buttons, knobs, external sources).
- The external input signal supports PWM/ PPM/ SBUS with an accuracy of 1 ms.
- Drive the servo with a maximum load of 100W.
- USB firmware update, easy to operate.
- S1-S4, S4 EXT signal interface support MAX 2A current, please connect to main interface when the current of your servo is higher than 2A.
- S1-S4 signal interface support MAX 8.4 voltage, please connect to main interface when the voltage of your servo is higher than 2A.
- Input voltage: 7-28V @ MAX 10A
- Main output port: 5.0V-28.0V@MAX 10A
- Signal port: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A / S1-S4
- Output voltage: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A / S4 Ext.
- Output signal:
- 100us-2900us @ 33-1000Hz @ S1-S4
- PWM 500us-2500us @ S5
- PPM 8CH @ S5 SBUS 16CH @ S5
- P1 rotation range: 1000us-2000us @ P1
- MicroUSB: Upgrade @ USB3.0
- LCD: 2.4 inch TFT RGB 320x240 resolution
- Product size: 99mmx68mmx26mm
- Weight: 140grams
- 1 x ToolkitRC ST8 Advanced Multi-Servo Tester
- 1 x USB Wire
- 1 x Manual
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
COVID-19: We are still shipping out orders daily, but have changed our same day shipping cut-off time to 1PM to help cope with demand. If an order is placed after 1PM we will still do our best to ship same day as our daily postal collection is around 4:15.
Please be aware that deliveries with Royal Mail are taking longer to get through. At the moment we are finding it can range from next day to even up to two weeks, with 3-5 days being typical. So if you choose Royal Mail as a shipping method please be patient, shipments aren’t going missing they are just taking a while to get through the postal service. For fast deliveries we recommend choosing DHL.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.