We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The SkyRC D100 V2 sets the standard for hobbyist battery chargers. It has plenty of power, supports all common battery types, has multiple charge modes and boasts innovative features like voice control / audible instructions and scan to go mobile app support.
- Dual Channel Balance Charger
- AC / DC Input
- Supports Multiple Battery Chemistries: LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/Lilon/NiMH/NiCd/PB
- Voice Control / Audible Instructions
- "Scan to Go" Function
- Can be used as a 100W power supply
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Over-temperature Protection, Overcapacity Protection, Polarity Protection
- Firmware Upgradable / PC Control / Bluetooth Smart Phone Control
- Input Voltage - AC100-240V / DC : 11~18V
- Charge Circuit Power - AC 100W (Shared Distribution) / DC 2 x 100W
- Discharge Circuit Power - 2x 10W
- Charge Current Range - 0.1-10A
- Discharge Current Range - 0.1-2A
- Current Drain for Balancing Port - Max 300mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current - 50mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count - 1-6S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count - 1-5S
- Pb Battery Voltage - 2-20V
- Dimensions - 140 x 153 x 67mm
- Net Weight - 668g
- 1x SkyRC D100 V2 AC/DC Charger (UK Plug Socket)
- 2 x Balance Board
- 2 x XT60 Charging Leads
- 2 x Open End Charging Leads
LiPo Battery Charging Tips:
- Always use a charger made to charge LiPo packs.
- Double check that the settings for the lithium polymer charger are correct for the pack being charged. This includes the cell count, as well as the current settings. In general, most lithium polymer batteries should be charged to no more than 4.2 volts per cell or depleted to less than 3.0 volts per cell.
- Ensure that charging leads are connected correctly. Reverse charging can lead to cell damage or a fire or explosion.
- Always charge LiPo batteries on surfaces that won’t catch on fire such as cement, steel, ceramic or stone. Wooden tables and carpeted floors are not recommended charging surfaces.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable products or liquids.
- Never charge a LiPo battery while inside your model or other electronic device. If it catches fire it can lead to total destruction of the item it is being charged in.
- LiPo batteries should be charged within a temperature range of 0C to 50C. Batteries charged outside this temperature range may experience leakage, heat generation or cell damage.
- Never leave a charging lithium polymer battery pack unattended.
- If unsure of the charge rating, never charge a lithium polymer battery pack at a rate over 1C (1 x the battery packs rated capacity).
- Never charge a LiPo pack that has ballooned or swelled due to over / under charging or from a crash.
- Never charge a lithium polymer battery pack that has been punctured or damaged in a crash.
- Never, under any circumstances let the positive and negative battery leads touch each other. It can lead to cell ballooning, cell damage or fire or an explosion.
- Have a fire extinguisher near the charging area or a large bucket of dry sand. Do not try to extinguish with water.
- If you notice your LiPo battery pack is swelling, stop the charging process immediately, put the battery in a safe container and observe it for 15 minutes.
- Always charge your Lipo battery packs in a Lipo charging safe bag.
LiPo Battery Handling & Storage Advice:
- Keep LiPo battery packs out of reach of children.
- Do not put battery packs in pockets or bags where they can short circuit.
- Do not store or transport batteries where they can come into contact with sharp or metallic objects.
- Do not store your LiPo pack in extreme temperatures below 0C or above 50C.
- Always store your LiPo pack in a safe and non flammable container away from flammable objects. A LiPo Sack or metal / ceramic storage container is best.
- The speed at which a LiPo battery ages during storage is based on both storage temperature and state of charge. For optimum battery life always store your LiPo’s partially charged at room temperature. This will maintain their performance levels over time and there’s no need to cycle them unless stored for periods longer than 3-6 months. .
- Never store a RC LiPo in a hot car fully charged for an extended period of time, this will cause damage.
- When storing batteries for extended periods, store at a half charged state.
Finally, always follow the manufacturer’s safety instructions and charging guidelines for lithium polymer battery packs. These are there for not only the longevity of the battery pack, but also your safety.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 2PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners: