We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
This is a clearance item - The item has been used by us. It has wear marks and scuffs to the casing and screen, but has had little use and is fully working. It comes boxed with original accessories. We do not offer returns, a warranty or refunds on clearance stock - please only purchase if you accept these conditions.
Supporting almost all battery types, the ISDT C4 is a high-performance, portable, smart charger for your cylindrical cells.
The charger is perfect for recharging popular batteries like 18650 cells, regular AA's and AAA batteries. Its battery bay has a clever design making it compatible with batteries of different sizes in designated ports, for example 18650 cells (x2), AA's (x4) or AAA batteries (x2). The charge slots are independent, so you can charge batteries of different types at the same time if space allows. The charger has plenty of power to recharge batteries quickly; it supports up to 3A per channel, with a max 8A overall output.
The C4 has various charge modes and there's even an auto mode that will identify the battery type and match with the appropriate charging strength (please double check auto-selected settings are appropriate for your battery). The charger is really easy to use thanks to its clear 2.4 inch IPS LCD display, touch sensitive buttons and intuitive menus. While operating it provides lots of useful information including: voltage (displayed numerically and graphically), charge current, temperature, charge time and internal resistance. Internal resistance is a useful measurement as it can be used to access the health of your batteries.
Please note iSDT supply this charger with a US power plug, so an adapter will be required.
- Fast charging: Supports 3A per channel and max 8A output, quick charging
- Specially designed slots can charge different kinds of batteries at the same time
- Smart charging: Automatic battery type identification and auto-setting for accurate battery charging
- 6 modes supports a wide range of battery charging options: Charge, discharge, storage, cycle, activation, analysis
- 2.4 inch IPS LCD screen: 178-degree wide visible angle, 3 backlights adjustable and visible under sunshine
- USB power output: you can charge your phone and other USB devices
- Wide input voltage: Supports 12 - 24V input, includes mains AC to DC power plug
- Safety first: Reverse polarity protection, over temperature protection, overcapacity protection
Compatible with: Li-Ion, LiHv, IM-R, IN-R, NiMh, Ni-CD, LiFeP04 and Eneloop.
Wide range of supported sizes: AAA; AA; 10440; 10500; 12500; 12650, 13500; 13650; 14500; 14650; 16650; 17650; 18650; 20650; 22650; 26650 *Cells over 18500 with a built-in protective circuit won't fit this charger.
- Input Power: DC 12-24V/2.5A
- Circuit Power: max. Charge power 25W max. Discharge power 10W
- Battery Count: 1 – 4 single cells, cylindrical
- Battery Size: AAA,AA,10440,10500,12500,12650,13500,13650,14500,14650,16650,17650,18650,20650,22650,26650
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.2V – 5.0V/slot
- Battery Chemistry Type: NiMH, NiCd, NiZn, Eneloop, Li-Ion, LiHv, LiFePO4
- Charge Current Range: 0.1A – 3.0A/slot
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1A – 1.5A
- Operation Modes: Charge, Discharge, Storage, Cycle, Activation, Analysis
- Cycle Count: 1 – 66 cycles
- Display: 320×240 IPS LCD
- Beep Sound: Multi-tone
- Temperature: Sensors 5 for inner
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ – 40℃
- Calibration: Factory calibration
- Voltage Measurement: ±10mV internal resolution
- Current Measurement: ±10mA internal resolution
- Standby Current Drain: <0.05mA/battery
- External Ports: DC Input, Micro USB Link, USB power output
- USB Power Output: DC 5V / 2.1A
- Firmware Update: Yes
- Reverse polarity protection: support
- Over temperature protection: support
- Overcapacity protection: support
- Dimensions: (L×W×H) 122×85×38mm
- Material: PC+ABS casing, aluminum heatsink
- Weight: 153g(approx.)
- 1x iSDT C4 25W Smart Charger
- 1x Power Supply (US)
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Shipping costs are calculated once items have been placed in your basket during checkout.
UK Postage: Here at Flying Tech we process orders Monday to Friday and pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4PM the same day with Royal Mail. Our cut off time for courier delivery is earlier; orders must be placed by 1PM for next day delivery with DHL and 1PM for next day delivery with APC. A confirmation email will be sent when your order has been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
We are partnered with several delivery companies including Royal Mail, DHL, APC and Parcel Force. If you have a special delivery requirement or would like to arrange a shop collection please contact us. For small low value orders our cheapest delivery service is Royal Mail First Class; this service aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays and it can be sent recorded for extra peace of mind – please note this is not a guaranteed next day delivery or trackable service.
For a guaranteed next day delivery we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery or one of our courier delivery options. Royal Mail Special Delivery will arrive by 1PM the next day and for an extra fee can be delivered on Saturdays. APC Overnight offers next day delivery with full tracking and a 2hr time slot pre-delivery text notification. DHL is a good option for larger consignments and remote locations such as Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg (volumetric) and that a few products are exempt from the offer, such as LiPo batteries.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations* and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.
Our Delivery Partners:
*Next day delivery is not guaranteed, it's a delivery aim.