We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The NEW TBS Vendetta 2 now in stock. The "Rolls Royce" of the RTF Racing Drones!
Full carbon fiber monocoque, quick swap arms, solder-free repairs, ready to fly as 240 size fpv racer, for 5" props. But it doesn't stop there! Sporting the brand new TBS Triumph Antenna in combination with the TBS FPVision OSD and TBS Unify Pro VTX, the TBS Vendetta allows you to configure every parameter of your FPV racer via R/C stick commands! Each drone comes tuned and test-flown by our professional tuning expert, Magnus. Install a receiver, strap on a 4S battery and the TBS VENDETTA II will tear a hole into the sky, and you're coming along for the ride!
VERSION 2: LIGHTER, FASTER!
We have kept what was good about the Vendetta: Durability, aesthetics, speed. And we've built upon it. The internal electronics have been completely re-arranged. A new plastic tray was designed to match. Instead of a CORE PRO and Unify Pro we have included the all-new TBS FPVision OSD. The Colibri V2 FC is a rock solid performer together with the new and improved 6S-capable BLHeli-S 25A Bulletproof ESC's. Despite all the upgrades, we've managed to shed 30 grams and improved the wiring, as well as strengthened the frame in all the areas where wear and tear could break it over time. A very refined FPV Racer, something you don't see every day for sure in this fast-paced industry.
CARBON FIBER ALL THE WAY
All structural parts on the TBS VENDETTA are made out of custom-made carbon fiber layup. The arms are made from flat 3.5mm thick carbon fiber plates, machined to precise standards on a 4-axis CNC machine, fully chamfered to prevent delamination. The body is a pure work of art, which starts its life as a hand molded tubular 2mm carbon fiber master. It is trimmed down by a 4-axis CNC machine to save weight. Smooth and rounded edges in the CNC cuts are our way of showing off. The matte finish is sand blasted, because attention to detail requires it.
TIGHT INTEGRATION, MODULAR DESIGN
The entire FPV racer is built around the idea of countless self-contained parts working together hand in hand for a unified user experience. Starting from the TBS ZeroZero FPV camera, to the TBS POWERCUBE and TBS FPVision, everything is repairable without a soldering iron, and with just two tools. This does not prevent you from configuring all tuning parameters via the built-in OSD, to changing VTx channels or power levels.
FROM BOX TO AIR: 5 MINUTES
The TBS VENDETTA II comes pre-tuned, and the R/C Calibration Wizard takes you through the setup steps. Just strap in a R/C receiver, tune your goggles to BOSCAM A CH1, and start setting up your controls (both R/C receiver, goggles and FPV video receivers are sold separately). The arms arrive in detached state to allow quick access to the R/C receiver bay the first time.
BUILT TO GROW
From the structural rigidity to the over-powered ESCs, everything has been developed with your progress as a pilot in mind. A step to 6S with bigger motors to gain ridiculous power-to-weight ratios, custom arms for higher efficiency motors and props, or simply a different motor setup to suit your tastes are easily possible, thanks to the MT30 connectors and the quick swap arms. You can even carry different pairs of arms with unique motor and props combos installed for every occasion, and mount what you fancy!
- 240-sized RTF FPV Racer
- Quick-replace 3.5mm carbon fiber arms, MT30 connectors
- Cobra Champion CP2205/2300kV Motors, HQ 5x4x3 V1S Polycarbonate props
- TBS PowerCube with fastest F3 board available, 2-6S capable Bulletproof BLHeli-S 30/50A ESCs
- Compatible with PPM, SBUS, XBUS, Spektrum R/C systems
- Fully configurable via OSD, no PC required
- GoPro 3/4 and Mobius / Runcam mount included, both 10 and 30 degree variations
- Lost model alarm
- 380g weight without Battery or HD camera
- Receiver (PPM, SBUS, XBUS, Spektrum)
- 4S LiPo
- FPV Screen / Goggle - optional
- Type: 240-size quadrotor FPV racer
- Arms: Quick-replace 3.5mm chamfered carbon fiber arms, MT30 3-pin connectors
- Propellers: HQ 5x4x3 propellers
- Motors: Cobra CM2204 2300kV motors
- Battery: 1000 to 2600 mAh 4S LiPo battery pack - 1300 to 1800 mAh recommended
- Power drive: TBS POWERCUBE with TBS COLIBRI RACE, fastest F3 CleanFlight board available, 2S-6S capable Bulletproof 30/50A BLHeli 14.1 SimonK compatible ESCs, TBS CORE PRO
- LED plate: 10 Bright RGB LEDs, diffused
- R/C systems: Compatible with PPM, SBUS, XBUS, Spektrum R/C systems
- FPV camera: TBS ZeroZero2 FPV camera
- Video transmitter: 5.8 GHz 24/40-ch user selectable 25 / 200 / 500 / 800 mW transmitter
- VTX antenna: TBS Triumph 5.8GHz 1.26 dBic RP-SMA circular-polarized FPV antenna
- HD camera: GoPro 3/4, Mobius and Runcam mount included, both 10 ° and 30 ° variations
- Alarms: Lost model alarm
- Flight time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Range: 3 km (required TBS CROSSFIRE or compatible long range system)
- Max. altitude: 1300 m ASL
- Working temperature: 0 - 40 ° C
- Frame size: 240 mm, diagonally
- Weight: 410g weight without Battery or HD camera
- 1x TBS VENDETTA,
- 8x HQ 5x4x3 propellers,
- 3x Battery straps,
- 1x HD camera strap,
- 8x Arm screws,
- 2x Arm cover screws,
- 4x Propeller lock-nuts,
- 2x Antenna tubes,
- 2x Rubber antenna holders,
- 1x Receiver cable,
- 1x TBS TRIUMPH antenna,
- 2x GoPro foam tilts
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using DHL or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the DHL cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer to the table below.
Transmit times based on deliveries to main cities
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.