We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The TBS Tango Transmitter is an all in one RC control system designed to appeal to FPV racing pilots.
At the heart of the Tango sits an impressive 4.2 inch display for live stream video. You don't need a video receiver either as it also feature an in built 5.8Ghz 40ch video receiver and patch antenna. If you prefer to use Goggles, the Tango has an AV / power output, so you can use the video receiver in the radio to fed video and power to your FPV headset.
The Tango's JR compatible module slot lets pilots choose the remote control frequency and protocol – so you could use the popular FrSky 2.4GHz system or TBS’s own TBS Crossfire system.
TBS designed this radio to be easy to use and they have certainty ticked that box; as radio’s go you won’t get easier than the Tango. Its intuitive menus are easily navigated via the Tango's scroll wheel. Best still it features setting presets for the main flight controllers (Cleanflight, Pixhawk, DJI and others), meaning the channel mapping it done for you.
This is the battery upgraded version with 3.6V 12000mah battery built-in.
Note: The TBS Tango Radio does not include a transmitter module, so you will need to purchase one for it to work. We recommend either the FrSKY XJT or TBS Crossfire modules.
NEXT LEVEL DESIGN
The TBS Tango is the next evolutionary step in remote control systems. The first of its kind, built specifically for FPV, with ergonomy fully thought through. With its wider stance you will feel less restricted in your hand movements, the curvy edges mold to the palm of your hands. Ideal for hybrid pinchers, thumbers and full pinchers alike! The game-pad like appearance honors our heritage as computer gamers, who are now turning the real world into the greatest game ever developed: FPV! :)
PRE-CONFIGURED FOR SIMPLICITY
Pulling your hair out trying to configure models is a thing of the past! The Tango comes pre-programmed for all modern flight controls, with 10CH it provides plenty of capability even for moderately sized filming rigs, while being a perfect match for FPV racers. Multiple arming/disarming and mode switches, with pan / tilt gimbal controls.
VIDEO RANGE FOR MILES
Flying from the screen is not necessary, but possible thanks to special anti-glare and anti-reflective coating. The 40CH video receiver is precisely tuned to its environment delivering unparalleled range. The built-in receiver antenna covers 180 degrees in forward facing direction. Using the proprietary "TBS Port", you can connect any goggles to the Tango, delivering crystal-clear video reception as well as long-lasting power, without needing external batteries.
The Tango comes without a R/C system. It is driven by the popular and all-familiar JR module, providing compatibility for all R/C systems out there. We'll obviously recommend the TBS Crossfire, but you can also use the FrSky XJT, or Spektrum-, Futaba- or Graupner compatible modules. The Tango is ready for full telemetry support from most systems.
With the battery upgraded TBS Tango expect a 120% increase battery life and time spent FPVing. From 3-4 hours to 7-9 hours. All that's stopping you from having an FPV marathon is a case of batteries and a pit crew.
- 10 CH digital remote control system
- Large anti-glare, anti-reflective 4.2 inch LCD display screen
- Ergonomic design
- 15 model storage
- 40ch high performance video receiver, PitMode compatible
- AV outputport for goggles
- Built-in 5dBi patch antenna for unparalleled range
- CRSF and PPM output via JR-Module
- Digital Trims
- Quad-bearing stick gimbals
- 2x 3-Pos toggle, 2x 2-pos toggle, 2x extension port, 2x proportional dials, 4 digital trims, menu rocker dial, 3-button video receiver controls
- Built-in FC support for: Cleanflight/Betaflight, DJI Naza V2, OpenPilot/TauLabs, Blade (e.g. tiny whoop)
- Built-in JR support for: TBS Crossfire, FrSky XJT, Spektrum DSM2 Air, ImmersionRC EzUHF
- 12000mAh Lithium-Ion battery, USB chargeable
- Upgraded battery life from 3-4 hours to 7-8 hours
- USB upgradeable via TBS Agent
- Channels: 10
- FPV System: 5.8GHz VRX receiver with 40ch
- FPV Channels: Boscam A, B, E, Fatshark, Raceband (see manual for frequency chart)
- Antenna: 5.8GHz 5dBi patch antenna with optional external SMA port
- Display: 4.2" LCD, 640 x 480p
- RC Module Compatibility: JR compatible RF module with CRSF or PPM stream with max rating -0.3V~15V, example: TBS Crossfire, JR, Turnigy, FrSky and similar modules
- Battery: 3.6V 6000mAh Li-ion
- Range: This is dependent on the output power of module etc (please see note at bottom)
- Working Temp: 0~40°C
- Dimensions: 240 x 170 x 55mm
- Weight: 340g (without module)
- RJ45 connector suitable for Fatshark etc
- DSC for trainer connection
- USB for software updates
- 2 x Quad ball bearing gimbals
- 2 x 2 position switch
- 2 x 3 position switch
- 2 x Spring loaded dials
- 2 x Digital trims
- 3 x Video Rx buttons
- 1 x Rocker switch
- 1 x TBS Tango RC transmitter with 5.8GHz video receiver
- 1 x TBS Tango neckstrap
- 1 x RJ45 Audio/video cable
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using Parcel Force or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the Parcelforce / Interlink cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location. European orders will be shipped with Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, DHL, Parcel Force or DPD. Low value worldwide orders will be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.