We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Get ready to race with the SP Dual-IR LED Lap-Timing Transponder System. As you fly around the track the transponder continually transmits your unique code via IR. As your aircraft passes the start/finish timing gate the track-side receiver records your lap-time.
- Compatible with iLAP receiver systems, as used by by most racing clubs worldwide.
- Two LEDs which can be used for a wider transmission angle or clockwise/anti-clockwise tracks.
- No fiddling around trying to fit transponders in a hurry on race-day. Just turn up at the race and have the race officials scan your transponder and you're ready!
- The SPRacingTBEC is the only Race Transponder to feature a built-in 5V regulator!
Now shipping Revision D boards! Changes as follows:
- Battery input on one side and 5V IN/OUT on the opposite side of the board.
- Large arrow to indicate power flow.
- New voltage regulator and larger capacitors for improved reliability.
The SPRacingTBEC is the only Race Transponder to feature a built-in 5V regulator!
Built-in 5v regulator (BEC)
The built-in 5V 1 AMP regulator means you don't need a seperate 5V regulator. Plenty of power for your FC, RX, LEDs, etc.
Works at distances up to 5m, even outdoors in sunlight. Use more track-side receivers to further increase sensitivity.
Dual IR LEDs
Two LEDs allows you to position for greater intensity or for clockwise and anti-clockwise tracks.
Works with the most popular transponder receiver system currently in-use worldwide today.
Uses a high-speed transmission to eliminate interference.
Longer codes, compared to other systems, means you won't have issues with duplicate codes.
Flexible Form Factor
Mount using 30.5mm mount holes and stack above your FC. Or remove the tabs, heat-shrink it and use velcro to mount as appropriate.
Flexible Power Options
Power using 2S-5S Lipo OR power from existing 5V supply, you choose.
Suitable for racing clubs or pilot ownership
Flexible design allows racing club owners to fit them with standard 3 pin cable for use on race days.
- Innovative - First racing transponder with integrated regulator.
- Flexible - Mounting tabs are removable
- Durable - Through-hole connectors for power. Thick PCB.
- Stackable - Pin Headers and 30.5mm mounting holes all stacking
- Compact - Lightweight and measures just 26x13.5m without mounting tabs or 36x13.5m with mounting tabs.
- Professional - Symmetrical, neat and tidy
- 5V regulator, 1 AMP
- Power LED
- Activity LED
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery.
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for 5V in/out.
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 1x 4pin bottom mounted, JST-SH socket for UART
- 2x 2pin through-holes for IR LEDs (supplied).
- Comes with right-angled and straight pin headers
- STM32 CPU.
- 5V 1A Regulator for powering FC, receiver and small servos
- 2 IR LEDs and unique code for race transponder
- Copper-etched SP Racing logos
- Size: 36x13.5mm with 2 x 30.5mm mounting hole tabs (26x13.5mm with tabs removed)
- Weight ~3 grams
- 1 x SPRacingTBEC Race Transponder Board
- 2 x IR LEDs
- 2 x 2-way right-angled pin headers (black).
- 2 x 2-way straight pin headers (black).
- Pre-programmed unique 7-digit code
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using DHL or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the DHL cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer to the table below.
Transmit times based on deliveries to main cities
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.